Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Luke likes to hang around, when he's in town. He has opinions on EVERYTHING and doesn't hesitate to tell folks what he thinks.

Views: 499

Replies to This Discussion

So Luke- we're glad you come 'round when you're in town and all. We are pretty progressive here and want to call some new folks to join us. What say you about how we can let some of those other old knife collectors know 'bout our town? Got J J's diner and lots of fun stuff here at the iKC community.
Luke called on the phone, the other day, and he said that he was telling folks about the community. (I'm not sure how many of Luke's acquaintances even own a computer though. )

On a personal note, I've been letting folks know about the iKC community, in hopes that they'll move in too.
I think that the word is getting out...just getting them to check the place out and move on in...

We ALL should be letting folks know about the site and extend an invitation to visit.

"Just stopped in fer the Wednesday nite special, an to say hi. "Hi." Big John got me headin off to find his self some good peaches. Guess I'll catch the CSX into Marietta, fer a look-see."
Hey Luke...
Got the Gov trying to take over all the private businesses and now their trying to shut down the knife industry here in the US. Or is it cause the folks in the Gov have ties to China or Taiwan knife companies? In the Diner the other day, some guy told me they were trying to shut our knife companies down or cripple them for some French company to then turn around and buy them for cents on the dollar.

"I told y'all that he carried one of them sissy little "French Knives". Y'all thought I was nuts or something."
Hey guys, Luke called last night, (collect as usual), and said that he had found something BIG while looking for some peaches in Georgia. He wouldn't tell me what it was, other than to say that there would be some "Happy Folks" in town, and that it wasn't any peaches either ...???...

He's riding in on the late morning freight, from somewhere in western Georgia.
You won't believe what Luke found. The ultimate "Roadkill" beverage...
OOPS, forgot the photo...

An entire boxcar of "Billy Beer". Don't know where he found it or how he got it, but he said that we need to keep it under cover and that the break-man gets to eat free at the diner...for life.

Don't know how you felt about President Jimmy, but his brother sure made a great roadkill brew.
Hey Luke I bought a six pack of Billy Beer and drank it ,way back when. Hey it was a pretty good beer - have fun in the CUP.

Hey Luke?
Did you get any cash for your clunkers?

And can you believe you and I own a part in a NEW car make and now we are in the USED car biz (and listen to this- the WSJ reports as of Friday the gov- We The People, that is, will own THREE BILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF USED CARS!! What do you say to all of that?

Sounds to me like we need to have an auction, and sell them all back into the hands of the private sector, unless the gov is going to buy a scrap metal company too. Dawggoneit!

Funny you should ask there, Scott feller.
I was down at the Birmingham rail yard and thied to trade in my usual ride and they actually turned me down. They said I needed a "Pink Slip" and even then it wouldn't qualify for the trade up.

Got more miles with one of these than I can think of. Maybe I should try to trade in a Norfolk Southern ? Them folks in Alabama are funny about that sort of thing.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service