Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Luke likes to hang around, when he's in town. He has opinions on EVERYTHING and doesn't hesitate to tell folks what he thinks.

Views: 499

Replies to This Discussion

I was sittin here mindin my own business, this mornin, when some fellow walked in. He looked all jittery and had wild glassy eyes. He ordered him a cup of the "Special" coffee.
The only thing he said to me was "Hi, I'm an addict. The last time I logged in on iKC was 4:30AM."
He took his coffee and left, talkin to his self.
Hey Max, so that was you ?
LOL!
Question for you Luke-
I noticed the trends for online users has the older guys coming on strong now.....better late than never, so you gotten online yet?

Still borrowing other folks "puters". CSX don't have that hot dot stuff in the boxcar. Folks here at iKC are real nice bout lettin me use their machines whenever i'm in town. Speakin of which, I see 50 or so new residents in town.

Looks like someone done up and moved away.
Now we got 2 members at 800?
Well numbers ain't that important. Iffen you're #2, 58, 296, 800, or whatever, everone in town is important.
(I guess #1 might be a mite important, that's that Scott feller and he's the Mayor.)

Saw an article, by that Scott feller, on "Mumbeltypeg". Everbody knows ya can't play with one of them elephant toes that he likes. Needs to get him a good barlow.

Newspaper, t'day, said that a little 12 year old girl was suspended (FOR 103 DAYS) from school, for havin a PLASTIC play-doh knife in her poket book.
Rekon they'd a put me on tha Prison Farm for totin mine?

WHAT'S THIS WORLD A COMMIN TO ?

JJ,

Seems Luke has been gone for a whiel...heard from him lateley?

Think he was wintering in a warmer climate.  He'll be back for his coffee, when he hits town.

Well I sure hope Luke had a wonderful New Year and landed somewhere warm.  I heard someone saw him down this way

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service