Welcome Home
Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 8517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sorry to hear of this bad news Jan. I pray that you are able to spend some quality time with your friend. I can't imagine the weight it puts on you, Donnie and the couple themselves. I understand that you will not be able to stay as focused on what is going on here. Please take care of yourself and know that I am praying for you all during this difficult time. 

The call I have been dreading came about 230 this morning.  I will be on for our chat tonight but off line the better part of the day.  Thank you all for the prayers, she is at peace now and I know we will all find peace in her passing soon

Here for you if you need anything at all, Jan. Our condolences to the family, Donnie and yourself.

Sorry to hear of your friend's passing Jan. I am praying for you all during this difficult time. 

For me, the past couple of years have been filled with way too many of those "dreaded calls" that I prayed would never come and yet realistically expected. It doesn't get any easier, though. Especially for a septuagenarian, like myself, from whom many of you have heard me musing about the line getting shorter and moving faster with the passing of each dear friend. 

My heart goes out to you, Jan. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Again, I thank you all for your thoughts and Prayers.  My connection here tends to keep me sane when the world gets out of kilter

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Boy's Knife is HERE

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY

JSR Sports!

Click to visit