Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Praying for Lilly and her family! 

Central Kentucky Knife club sustained a great loss this week.  "I want to tell you with a heavy heart of the passing of a CKKC member, knife collector and maker, good friend and overall wonderful guy. Bill Hammons passed away a couple of days ago from a massive heart attack." 

Most of you may not know HIS name but I am sure you all know his knives.  Adrian Harris created Tennessee Knife Works and Colonel Coon Knives.  Join us in prayers for his family and many friends as he has passed away.  Lord, please give them peace as they move forward through life without their loved one. Hold them in your loving hands so they know they are never alone

Jan Carter said:

Most of you may not know HIS name but I am sure you all know his knives.  Adrian Harris created Tennessee Knife Works and Colonel Coon Knives.  Join us in prayers for his family and many friends as he has passed away.  Lord, please give them peace as they move forward through life without their loved one. Hold them in your loving hands so they know they are never alone

Praying for Adrian's family. 

Once again iKC members I ask you to lift up your Prayers and good thoughts for a member and friend.  John Bamford has lost his, as he puts it, best friend and partner for the past 25/30 years.  He and Sue had many adventures together and as we can expect John is devastated.  Our prayers are with him that he may find some measure of peace and that the Lord lay a healing hand upon him.  Our prayers are with you John

My dear friend, John. I hope that our thoughts and prayers will somehow lighten the load that weighs so heavily upon your heart at this time of sorrow. Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.

John, So sorry for your Loss, May those Memories that is Good and true help you through this time of sorrow..........Comfort, Strength, Hope, Sympathy Card-SU215 - shopittakestwo

Thank you, Ron, your kind words bring me a great deal of comfort

Ron Cooper said:

My dear friend, John. I hope that our thoughts and prayers will somehow lighten the load that weighs so heavily upon your heart at this time of sorrow. Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.

Thank you Sue, life is hard just now but as you say I have a lot of good memories to help me through.

Sue OldsWidow said:

John, So sorry for your Loss, May those Memories that is Good and true help you through this time of sorrow..........Comfort, Strength, Hope, Sympathy Card-SU215 - shopittakestwo

So very sorry to hear, John. Deepest and heartfelt condolences. If you need a shoulder or an ear, do let us know. 

Thank you, Manx, very kind message.

John, I am so sorry about your loss.  i pray that the Lord will lift you up and comfort you as only he can at a time like this.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service