Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Some today are telling others, not to say, "Support Our Troops"

Lets show our Support here by remembering those who are/or who have served.

Have you served in the military? What Branch of service, When, and Where served.

Do you have relatives that have served? In what Branch?

or Do you "Support Our Troops".

Even if you have not served, you can "Support Our Troops" in so many ways.

Views: 1549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael, God Bless your family for their service to our country and thank you.

Thank you for the story Michael and let me echo Ken's words: Thank you and your family for all that they did for our country.

army,77 to 83,75th inf cross trained 13 echo.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!.

my mom and dad were both in the Marine corps,what a mess when i went to the army,there both gone now,but what a pair.thats where they married and i came about.hats off two them,they were all american.

Not only on Veterans Day, but on everyday!  Thank you all for serving our country

I am a 22 year veteran myself and my wife is also a veteran. We were both USAF stationed around the globe. We would like to take the opportunity to thank all of our Veterans, Past, Present & Future for the sacrifices you have and will make!

THANK YOU!

Tom & Dawn

I am a US Army Veteran , 1988-1992. Both my grandfathers served in WWII, and my dad was in Vietnam.  Thanks to all my fellow veterans here .

May God Bless our Veterans who have served and are serving.

Yesterday was the Marine Corps 238th Birthday and today is Veterans Day. The Marines are busy bringing aid to Typhoon stricken Phillipines.

Thank you who have served for your dedication to The United States of America.

The Cobb's and the Meers:

Me: United States Navy- 1969-1973.

My Father: United States Army Air Corps- 1943-1945

Almost all cousins and uncles WWII, Korea, 'Nam. (Paratroopers, Recon, Airdales,USMC Rifle Team, etc.) 

US Army 1981-1987 Germany, Alabama, South Carolina. Son was in the Navy for 4 years father-in law Navy during Korea war and my Grand Father Marines during World War 1

Thanks, to all of our Vets and their families. Bless ya'll hearts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service