Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

If you find yourself buying & carrying Leatherman, SOG, Gerber, Swiss Army, Swiss-Tech, Atwood, or other types of multi-tools than this is the club for you!

Tags: Multi, collectors, forum, tool

Views: 3713

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by Andy Voelkle "AxeMan" on July 20, 2009 

That would be perfect!

Reply by Joe D. on July 27, 2009

Bottle Opener? Just Kidding! How about some sort of leverage device like on my artifact. It sure did come in handy when the head of one of my tent stakes broke off and I needed to pry it out of the ground.

Reply by Andy Voelkle "AxeMan" on July 28, 2009 

Essential one, Joe. The pliers handle of my Pocket Mechanic is beveled off to make a pry bar, similar to your machine, and I think I left out the pliers too.

Reply by Martino on January 21, 2010

I think my SwissTool Spirit comes mighty close...

Reply by Andy Voelkle "AxeMan" on January 21, 2010

I'm off looking at your suggestion, Martino — it's always neat to look at a new knife, and as you know there are too many to look at without a referras such as yours. Thanks.

Reply by Ken Vigil on April 2, 2014

How about these? You could whittle a toothpick or two and maybe battle some chipmunks

Reply by Andy Voelkle "AxeMan" on April 18, 2014

I sure can't argue with those, except to say I'd appreciate some replacements for the screwdrivers and torx drivers. Maybe a big spoon?

Chipmunks bite! maybe a chipmunk-scaring whistle?

SHOW US SOME MULTI-TOOLS..

Comment by Steve Hanner on March 2, 2014

That does look good Jan!

Comment by Matt Davidson on March 3, 2014

I must admit I'm a big Leatherman fan.  I just finished my list of the top ten Leatherman multitools if anyone's interested.  I'm continually amazed how this company continues to push the boundaries!    

Comment by Steve Hanner on March 4, 2014

me too. Matt, absolutely post your top 10 if you can, would love to see it and know what you consider the best.

I can say my story has been loads of cheap knockoffs and a few really good ones you can count on time after time!
seems like the quality is really going up and packed with usable features!

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service