Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

It is nearing that time of year again.  Figured I would give everyone a heads up that I will again be doing a Christmas giveaway (similar in format to previous years).

So ... mark your calendars and check back on 15 November for the details.  The only stipulation for entry is that the giveaway will be open to those who have been members for at least 6 months prior to the start of the giveaway (joined on or before 15 May 2019).

See instructions for entering in my post below.

Views: 596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Remember .... GAW ends on December 1st.  There is a countdown timer on the entry page ... in case you are one of those last minute entrants!

As always, VERY kind of you Dennis!  And Happy Thanksgiving!

As we head toward the end of this contest, good luck to everyone that has entered 

Yes, we are getting close to the deadline Jan ..... just a little over 35 hours left as of this post!

Well, the drawing is over and winners selected (notice the “s”, as in winners)!! Can’t explain it, but had fewer entries this year ... however, I guess that benefits those who did enter, with respect to their odds of winning. You may remember that I eluded to something special this year. Actually it is a slight twist on my giveaway. It seems that with most things, nobody wants to be first and nobody likes to be last, especially with respect to random drawings. Well, I have a treat for you. In addition to selecting a winner by random drawing ..... the first entry and the last entry will also win a knife. How this will work is that the winner of the random drawing will get first choice of a knife. The member who submitted the first entry will get next choice from the remaining knives and the member who was the last to submit an entry gets to choose from the remaining three. With that, I am pleased to announce that the winner by random drawing was Ashely Mick. I have notified Ashley and after a knife has been selected .... will notify the first entrant (J.J. Smith) so he can select a knife from the remaining 4. I will then notify the last entrant (Andy Moon) so he can select a knife from the remaining 3. Congratulations to the winners and a Merry Christmas to everyone.  (And .... J.J. and Andy .... keep a look out for your emails!!)

UPDATE: 12:00 PM, 2 Dec:   Ashley has selected the GEC 44.  Have emailed J.J. for his selection.  Once I hear from him, will email Andy.

UPDATE: 5:50 PM, 2 Dec:  J.J. has chosen the Mihalevich friction folder.  Have emailed Andy to find out his selection.

UPDATE: 8:03 AM, 3 Dec:  Andy has selected the Seahorse Whittler.

WOW just WOW!  Dennis you are amazing.  Congrats to all 3 winners, I cannot wait to see the choices

Dennis, Congrat'z to the THREE Winner'z.

Congrats fellas!! And thanks Dennis!

Dennis, you are a sly gifter. Excellent GAW as always and novel in the bonus winners. Thank you for your generosity and congrats to the 3 winners.

Thank you Dennis. Merry Christmas to all.

Very generous giveaway Dennis. Congrats to the winners

Congrats everyone and thanks again Dennis!  Very kind and generous of you.  Awesome knives!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service