Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

It is nearing that time of year again.  Figured I would give everyone a heads up that I will again be doing a Christmas giveaway (similar in format to previous years, but with a unique twist).

So ... mark your calendars and check back on 15 November for the details.  The only stipulation for entry is that the giveaway will be open to those who have been members for at least 6 months prior to the start of the giveaway (joined on or before 15 May 2020).

***Christmas GAW is now OPEN!  See below.***

Views: 1071

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations, Ralph!  So, JJ mentioned funny outfits...  Just kidding, man.  Again, congrats!

Congratulations Ralph, what a good way to end a rotten year!

Congrats Ralph!! And thanks to Dennis for giving everyone a chance for a great Christmas present. :-)

OMG .... the Grinch reared his ugly head!!  I just heard from Ralph and he decided to take a gamble.  It didn't pay off!  He selected door number 3.

So, according to the rules, I have selected a new winner.  That winner is Chris Taylor.  I have already emailed Chris to let him know he won the GEC 18.  But hold on to your horses ... I am not leaving Ralph dangling in the wind.  I will be sending Ralph a totally different knife (not one of the knives behind either of the remaining doors) .... something unique.  So it's a Christmas Miracle!!   Congrats to both Chris and Ralph.  

Thanks everyone. I might be crazy for passing up a GEC stag coyote, but I'm having so much fun playing along. I've chosen door number 3... let's see what happens. Stay tuned.  

Gosh, congrats to Chris & Ralph!  Whew, high drama on the Zonk, Ralph! lol One day I'd sure love to find one of those 18 Coyote's. Looks to be perfect pocket size.:)  That was good fun.

Congrats! Chris, on winning the coyote. It was fun playing along. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Thanks again Dennis for the opportunity... stay tough n cool. 

Again .... let me thank everyone who entered.  I really enjoy doing this during the Christmas season.  I already have a different twist on next year's GAW planned .... but it depends on luck and spelling!!!  Nuf said!

As soon as I hear from Chris, I will prepare the mailing labels and hopefully get the knives out in the mail on Monday.

Want to give a big congratulations to both Chris and Ralph, but more importantly, wish everyone in the iKC family a very merry Christmas.

PS ... I thought about revealing what knives were behind doors 1 and 2, but decided against it even before the drawing.  No need making someone feel even worse for not selecting a different door if that Grinch popped up instead.  There is only one other person who knows what was behind those other two doors.  

Congrats to the winners...again! :-) What a great Christmas present!

I am sure Jan and JJ join me in a big thanks to Dennis for his GAW's and everything he has contributed to our wonderful community! And to all you members that make this a truly unique little corner of the internet! Merry Christmas to you all, from the staff here at iKC! Stay safe, have fun, and all the best!

Congrats Ralph and Chris!  Thank you Dennis for your generosity and the opportunity to win.

I have been watching this through out the day and having great fun!

Thank you Dennis again, for the unique fun you bring to this contest every year and of course for the contest itself.  Congrats to Ralph and Chris!

As Manx said, each of you brings something to iKC that makes us special..it truly is that our members make us the best place to hang out with sharp people.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service