Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

It is nearing that time of year again.  Figured I would give everyone a heads up that I will again be doing a Christmas giveaway.

So ... mark your calendars and check back on 15 November for the details.  The only stipulation for entry is that the giveaway will be open to those who have been members for at least 6 months prior to the start of the giveaway (joined on or before 15 May 2021).

***Christmas GAW is now OPEN!  See below.***

Views: 797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Knife Santa's 2021 Christmas GAW

Okay .... it's that time. I have opened my Christmas 2021 GAW.  For complete details and instructions on how to enter, just go to this page on my web site.  Please note that I am becoming more lazy the older I get.  I didn't create a page that lends itself very well for viewing on mobile devices ... so it is best to view on a computer!  Anyway here are the quick and dirty details with enough info to let you enter from this page):

1.  This GAW is open to all iKC members who joined on or prior to 15 May 2021.

2.  To enter the GAW, just submit an email using the information below under HOW TO ENTEROnly submit ONE email

3.  Last day for submission is December 4th, 2021.  I will use Random.org to select the winner.  Each entry will be numbered based on its order of receipt in my mail box.  I will select the winner on December 5th, 2021 and email the winner on that date.  If I do not hear back from the winner within 48 hours, I will select another (so be sure to check your email the evening of 5 December, or shortly thereafter).

4.  While I will not hold anyone to the following, I would request that:  1) the winner post a photo of him/herself with the knife on iKC and 2) if the winner decides to sell the knife at some point, he/she consider donating a portion of the proceeds to either his/her local animal shelter or the Sloth Sanctuary

HOW TO ENTER

Send me an email using this THIS LINK.  Using this link should correctly auto-fill the subject line.  In the body of your message, include your name AND iKC user name.   If this link does not work or does not auto fill the subject line, you can email me directly at dhibar@verizon.net AND make sure you put IKCGAW (all caps) in the subject line.  Just IKCGAW, nothing else.  This will filter the message to a hold mail box to make it easier for me to keep track of the receipt times.  Remember, in the body of your message, include your name and iKC user name.  Again .... only submit one emailDeadline for submission is 4 December 2021.

Here we go ......

The winner gets this custom pocket fixed blade:

Dennis,

Thank you! As usual you have chosen a wonderful custom knife for your GAW. Thank you again for giving the members this opportunity

My pleasure Jan.  I think this year's winner will be quite pleased.  I originally bought 2 of these ... one to gift to a friend and one to keep.  Since then, bought two more!!!  They are so nice ... not to mention useful, they make great gifts!!!!!  

Into day 2 and we have 11 entries.  Keep'em comin'!

Jan Carter said:

Dennis,

Thank you! As usual you have chosen a wonderful custom knife for your GAW. Thank you again for giving the members this opportunity

Thank you for another great Christmas GAW, Dennis! 

I hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. 

best regards 

mqqn

Don't miss this one folks, get entered!

And .... The ONLY entry stipulation is the 6-month membership requirement.  If you've entered and won in the past ... you are still eligible to enter!  Woo hoo!

Jan Carter said:

Don't miss this one folks, get entered!

Awesome as always!

Ta-da .... a winner has been selected.  The winner of the Knife Santa's 2021 Christmas GAW is .... Ellis Roberson

I have sent Ellis an email and I am sure I will hear back soon!  

HOWEVER ... as fate would have it.  Ellis is not the only one who will have a Christmas surprise.  The Knife Santa himself was blessed with a surprise of his own thanks to a VERY GENEROUS iKC member.  I was the recipient of a 2011 iKC community knife ... the GEC 72 mini lock back hunter!!  I feel very humbled and can't express my gratitude enough.  Oh ... and, it just so happens that I had a perfectly sized GEC belt sheath for it in my sheath drawer!!!!!!

Woot Woot! You go Ellis! 

Great fun Dennis - thank you as always!

Thank you for the chance to be gifted a great knife, Santa...I mean Dennis! 

I am sure the winner will be very pleased with the wonderful gift. 

Very nice picture of the GEC - you take great pictures! 

Merry Christmas to all here at iKC! 

Very Best Regards - 

mqqn

Congrats to Ellis

Thank you To Andy Moon and to Dennis for being so generous!

To all who entered, Thank You for being a part of iKC!!! 

Was in contact with Ellis today (and he told me he owes Jan a big hug for prodding him!!).  His knife will go out in tomorrow's mail.  I want to thank everyone who took the time to enter.  Always gets the Christmas season off to a great start for me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service