Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hey everyone,

Show me your newest tactical knife purchase! Did you finally give in and buy that knife you just had to have?

What is your latest purchases? I am interested to see what you guys are into.

Thanks,

Keelen

Tags: knives, newest, pictures, purchase, tactical, tacticool

Views: 10734

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

And I also got me some epic grail Strider SMF's yes finaly.

This is a absolute masterpiece and what a dream knife the MSC (Mick Strider Custom) SMF CC with nightmare blade.

Why nightmare ?  Well  because they are extremely difficult to hand grind and also it is a nightmare for you bank account :-)

Next one is STRIDER SMF RW-1 Tanto Rogue Warrior a rare collaboration with the founder of Seal team 6. RICHARD MARCINKO

I'm really proud why you ask ?

RICHARD MARCINKO was born in Lansford Pennsylvania were is parents relocated from Slovakia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Marcinko

Yes His parents were from my country so I did wanted to have this knife in my collection for a few years and I finally got it.  

Wow , congratulations Patrik, anbsolutely love the Ninja version.. T hey won't see that coming!

That nightmare has my attention!!!

Ok so I think it is save to say I'm addicted to Strider knives well what to say... better nothing better to show you some of my new acquisitions. 

Firs of all I have to say this was my limited edition Strider Grail only 10 pieces made this is one of the most collectible of all Strider & Monkeyedge collaborations just because of the blade configuration. 

Mick Strider Custom SNG Frag Grip Edition V3 - Wharncliffe Half Stealth (DLC) 

The next one is a Duane Dwyer SMF Double Titanium Prototype 

This one is a absolute tank bulky and heavy with this one you can go to war for sure. 

Nice adds, Patrik. I especially like that wharncliffe blade.

I agree, that wharncliff is one sexy blade!

Thanks guys I really love it don't know why Mick does not make more of them. I got two more limited edition SMF's photos coming soon. 

Latest one is the infamous Benchmade 42 BALISONG  Titanium handles, and a spring latch .  Those light handles take some getting used to for sure, but i admit I'm not a real flipper. maybe in time that will change.  If I can master filipino style flipping I'll be satisfied .  I don't need to do aerials and stuff.  I rather have life saving methods that I don't have to think about.

anthony a. reid said:

Latest one is the infamous Benchmade 42 BALISONG  Titanium handles, and a spring latch .  Those light handles take some getting used to for sure, but i admit I'm not a real flipper. maybe in time that will change.  If I can master filipino style flipping I'll be satisfied .  I don't need to do aerials and stuff.  I rather have life saving methods that I don't have to think about.

I don't need to do aerials and stuff.  I rather have life saving methods that I don't have to think about.

Best way is to practice, be safe!

My latest purchase: Benchmade AFCK 800-03/00 KOTM
Attachments:

Sorry guys for not posting I'm really busy at work working until late night you know all those knives don't come free so happy new year and here are some of my new tactical purchases.

The past few months I was and still em on the Strider kick so here they are:

Strider Duane Dwyer custom SMF Milldot Twins actually they are 3 different variants of this custom reference I just saw the 3 one a couple of days ago has a little bit of a snob nose drop point. 

The next one is a rare Duane Dwyer custom SMF Clip point with the razor-wire surface finish  

Next up a couple of Starlingear collaborations

SMF - Sakura 

SMF - Captain

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit