Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hey everyone,

Show me your newest tactical knife purchase! Did you finally give in and buy that knife you just had to have?

What is your latest purchases? I am interested to see what you guys are into.

Thanks,

Keelen

Tags: knives, newest, pictures, purchase, tactical, tacticool

Views: 10734

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

ka-bar tdi
Attachments:
My latest was actually a trade at our recent huge gun show here in Phoenix, AZ. I traded a new Microtech Ultratech OTF, auto, all black, DS plain blade for a Benchmade new mini Rukus auto, black PS blade. I believe I got the better of the deal. I know the Microtech has a higher MSRP, but I bought it for less than I've seen the Benchmade advertized for. Regardless, I didn't like the Ultratech and I love the mini Rukus.
My most recent purchase...

"It's all fun and games until someone puts an eye out...Then it's fr*cken hilarious!!!"

Ontario RAT RC-1 Tactical folder

Satin finish-QN-8869
Black finish-QN-8867

-AUS-8 Japan steel
-Flat grind
-3.67" long
-5.2 oz. Wt.
G-10 scales
-1/8"-1/3" thick

Made in Tawain
was $79.00-$89.00...now $35.00-$49.99

***DISCONTINUED ITEM***

Randall' Adventure Training...
http://www.ratcutlery.com/

Ontario Knife company...
http://www.ontarioknife.com/index.html
STRIDER RW-1/ROGUE WARRIOR TACTICAL FOLDER...

Strider RW-1...
http://www.striderknives.com/site/

Steel: S30V (modified tanto blade)
Blade length: 4 1/4"
Width: 3/16"
OAL: 9"

Ranger Green G-10 scales
Titanium (flamed) frame/clip
Weight: 6.1 oz.
MSRP: $500.00 (Buckaroo Banzais...lol!)

ORIGIN:

While attending the 2006 SHOT Show, Strider Knives was fortunate enough to share some space with Commander Richard Marcinko, The Rogue Warrior.
We had already met years before and were pleased to be asked, by the Commander and his organization, to contribute knife designs for a soon to be released video game production.

It was in the Las Vegas Convention Center, at the end of the day, when we met with the Commander and two of his associates to put pencil to paper. With a few questions answered by the Commander and his team, we had a design that was very functional, tactical, and simple by design, with the overkill of construction that Team Strider has built its reputation upon. The two pieces originally discussed are the Commanders vision of the evolution of two previous Strider designs.

http://www.striderknives.com/site/ind...

RICHARD MARCINKO (Wikipedia)...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_...

Vietnam

On May 18, 1967 Marcinko led his men in an assault on Ilo-Ilo Island where they killed a large number of Vietcong personnel and destroyed six of their sampans.
The US Navy referred to it as "the most successful SEAL operation in the (Mekong River) Delta." Subsequently Marcinko was awarded the first of his four Bronze Stars, as well as a Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry with Silver Star, from the ARVN.

[ignore this]
THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 § 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY. NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED.
SOG Team Leader in DURATECH 20CV (AWESOME)
I just purchased two knives, a strider sng stone washed blade and a Rick hinderer Xm-18. Two great knives i am very happy with them
I am addicted to knives!I was NOT gonna buy any blades or any thing at last AZ CopperState Cutlery Association meeting.Time 4 plan B...as in Buy it now,worry bout money later plan B!I love it tho.Its a custom made Cook fighter knife hand crafted up in PrescottValley, AZ.Called the Hawk Knife,it is 5160 spring steel with micarta handle scales.The kydex sheath is unique in the deployment mode making it safer for inverted carry.I just used it to cut strawberry cheezcake and roll.A small chihuahua chased me but I decided not to use it on him.He was just guarding his property,and I was on bike riding by his home.For how long the knife is,its slim package and ez 2 rig multiple ways with some paracord or gear belt.I have a web belt over shoulder with sheath hanging on left, inverted carry mode.Its pretty comfortable without a buncha weight on my bak.I gotta go wash this cheezcake off.Havaknife day!
Attachments:
I bought me an Emerson Horseman on impulse. Two weeks prior I picked up a Strider SnG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjghnUiy7SY
My latest purchases, Emerson a100 and zero tolerance 0301. Just prior to this, Emerson super commander stonewash, benchmade dejavoo, and a 5.11 tarani master karambit which I am considering zip tie waving.
found out the lil dog is really a mini doberman pincer-woof!

Jeremi Lett said:
I am addicted to knives!I was NOT gonna buy any blades or any thing at last AZ CopperState Cutlery Association meeting.Time 4 plan B...as in Buy it now,worry bout money later plan B!I love it tho.Its a custom made Cook fighter knife hand crafted up in PrescottValley, AZ.Called the Hawk Knife,it is 5160 spring steel with micarta handle scales.The kydex sheath is unique in the deployment mode making it safer for inverted carry.I just used it to cut strawberry cheezcake and roll.A small chihuahua chased me but I decided not to use it on him.He was just guarding his property,and I was on bike riding by his home.For how long the knife is,its slim package and ez 2 rig multiple ways with some paracord or gear belt.I have a web belt over shoulder with sheath hanging on left, inverted carry mode.Its pretty comfortable without a buncha weight on my bak.I gotta go wash this cheezcake off.Havaknife day!
Glad to hear you didn't stab the little guy Jeremi!
Awaiting arrival of dark-ops Interceptor E&E, I know I can hear the groans now, but I had to see for myself what all the negative chatter is about. Will update on the findings or update on what I trade it for lol!
Also appears I got Shang-hai'd on my eBay purchase of a cqc-13 Bowie, seller took the money and didn't send the knife ;/
Ok here it is, I bought one! I know, I know, all the negative things people say about them, but I am a look listen and feel kinda guy. It handles better than it looks like it would! It will more than likely become a trade blade for me, it is just "tactically over the top" enough to garnish some looks at a local gun show.
The way I look at it, if I decide to keep it, I might be one of the few people to ever own one :)
Attachments:

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service