Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Thank you to Kifer Cutlery Classics for donating a great knife!  This sweet Tidioute 14118 SFO is constructed with 1095 Carbon Steel and African Blackwood scales.  We have been gifted #44 of 101.

Entering this contest is as easy as spelling your name!

• GO TO Kifer Cutlery Classics
  • Fill out the contact form
  • RIGHT HERE IN THIS DISCUSSION post a pic of your newest sharp object and tell me you contacted Kifer Cutlery
  • Entry MUST be made prior to 12:01 am January 1, 2019

That’s it, easy as can be, contact form there pic and notice of contact here and DONE…you are entered

Winner will be chosen on January 1, 2019

Tags: 2018, Christmas, knife

Views: 1222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a gift to me handmade by my Brother with 440C steel and Grandpa's family heirloom walnut.  I thanked Kifer Cutlery for the contest on the contact form.  Merry Christmas and many thanks to Jan and iKinfeCollector!

this is just one of my new knives

Jan,   I Contacted Kifer Cutlery, as well as Adding my Latest Acquisition, which I won on iKC's Auction.

Hi Jan,
I have contacted Kifer and am attaching a photo of the most recent addition to my collection, if I can figure out how. It is not new by any means, but is the mat to my first sheath knife that my dad bought for me in 1960 to go to Boy Scout camp.
Please enter me in the contest, and thanks for everything.
Happy New Year to all.
Sorry, Jan, guess I am just slow tonight. I cannot see the icon for adding a picture. Which box are you referring to? Not trying to be dense here, just not seeing what I should.

ok,figured it out.Thanks Jan.

Jeff Kyle said:

Can't figure out how to add a pic

Bruce Zenge said:

Sorry, Jan, guess I am just slow tonight. I cannot see the icon for adding a picture. Which box are you referring to? Not trying to be dense here, just not seeing what I should.
Finally got it!!  Thanks for your patience and I hope I got in the contest.
Bruce

Bruce,

Glad you asked!  Above the box you type in, second icon on the left

Bruce Zenge said:

Thanks for the contest, Jan.

I contacted Kifer Cutlery as per the contest rules.

I have a soft spot for vintage Japan knives, and my latest acquisition is this 1980s small (3" closed) stockman, with walnut covers and 440C steel.

Andrew

Jan, I provided my contact information to Kifer Cutlery Classics -- & told them you sent us!

Thanks for the contest!  

Here are my newest acquisitions -- Christmas presents from my wife & Santa!  The Kershaw Camp 10 (from my wife), & the Bear & Son Blue Butterfly Knife & Trainer set (from Santa):

I contacted Kifer Cutlery.  And this is my newest sharp object.

Forgot to mention the brand---it's a Browning.

Andrew Forsythe said:

Thanks for the contest, Jan.

I contacted Kifer Cutlery as per the contest rules.

I have a soft spot for vintage Japan knives, and my latest acquisition is this 1980s small (3" closed) stockman, with walnut covers and 440C steel.

Andrew

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by