Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Now that the weather has warmed up, feel free to spend a little extra time out on the porch, at the General Store.

Sit back, relax and watch the world go by.

Views: 1793

Replies to This Discussion

Airplane food and now that. ? You must have been bad, in a past life.
...just so you know, I made it through the check up. Even though it was a bit embarrassing to know there were lady helpers in the room (I was asleep though), I was glad it wasn't a bunch of guys :)
Hey JJ
Fells good to be on the porch and take a breather. I been with four grand kids since June 1. I have now whittled it down to 2,but we will have all of the family at the Lake for the Fourth. Really got some great comments about the Peach Seed monkey and hat pin. Hope all is going well with you and yours. Well i better get off the Porch and get these two to the Rain Locker and slip them between the sheets.

See yall later
Hey buddy,
Glad you're back and had a good time.
We're headed to the mountains for the 4th, for a few days.
Talk to you later.
I was brousing the internet super highway near town, the other day, and found the following on the Writers Digest Forum...

"For today's prompt, I want you to write a poem that incorporates a hobby (either yours or someone else's). That's right: Now is the perfect opportunity to write about your comic collection or your scrapbooking activities. And for the purposes of this challenge, I also think activities such as fishing, running, bowling, photography, birding, and gardening count as hobbies."

Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:38:01 PM (GMT Daylight Time, UTC+01:00)

Peach Pit Carvings

I could soak hundreds
Into motor, arbor
Flexible shaft and bits
To carve peach pits.

But I'd rather use the
Small pocket knife give
Me by my uncle.
It has two blades
Modified by a file
And whet-stone
To cut just so.

Besides
This hobby fits
Inside my pocket.

SLN
Sam Nielson

"Besides this hobby fits Inside my pocket." - That's the exact same feeling I get when I have a pit and knife in my pocket. Sam Nelson - someone else I'd like to meet one of these days.
You don't need any more coffee...

I did cause I get it. :) One day when I get man enough, you gonna give me one.
Had a busy "knife" day today...didn't get much real work done- ya know I ain't got no boss (well second thought I do too- she lives with me), so today was a few calls...a little computer work....and a lot of knife computer play! :) I swear I'd quit my day job if I could make a living playing knives. LOL but it's good to be resting on the porch with you guys now.
LOL. I bet that's true. :)
Me too. I want to know who the fellow was the poisoned our water supply. Folks are turning into.....well, pumpkins

My money's on Grandpa...
Just in time for Halloween. Charming family...the one on the left looks strange.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service