Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Lets review outdoor gear that our group members have tried and are willing to give their opinions on how good or bad the gear performed. New or just new to you. If someone else has tried the gear, please add your opinion too. Oh yea, we can review knives too.

Views: 906

Replies to This Discussion

The hunter todays in this economy must try find ways to outfit himself and sometimes a young one also. The use of old clothes and work clothes is fine if they are suited for the job. Work clothes shold be clean and free of oil and grease. If the game you are hunting requires quiteness then sometimes that old well worn leisure shirt and pants have soften up and quiten up. If a hunter can't afford the latest hunting clothes, he should try make do with what he has and not give up because his clothing is not fresh out of Cabellas.
Hey Rick, good to hear from you, what gear is hot in England?
Sorry guys, I have never seen those before, where can I see an advertisement?
I ware Carhartt jeans as an everyday ware but I was thinking of getting some that are lined with flannel. I was wondering if any of you guys have tried them?

Hey fellows, if you're gonna plant an oak tree for the wildlife on your place, you should consider a Saw Tooth Oak. They produce acorns faster than any other oak. I think in about 5 or 6 years. The acorns are huge and a squirrel could eat all day on one. Check it out on the web, if you are looking for a fast growing oak.

Dogs, peppers and feeding the squirells.  Your my kinda guy Robert

Just having fun...lol

Pat, I think, I'll get a pair and let everyone know how well they work.

Is there a place on here that you can see more of gear & knife reviews?

I didn,t see that much in this secetion,is there a place that has older reviews or any thing like this?

Ronald, this is a new disscusion, and we are trying. We would love any help you can give. We will try to have more reviews in the future.

Thanks Rick, any help you can give us in this group will be appreciated.

Cant wait to see some of the reviews

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service