Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Pat Crawford customs, fixed and folders. Made dates from 1976 to late 1990s. Many to choose from. If there is any particular knife you like or are looking for let me know and I can send pics. Below are just a sample.

Tags: Crawford, Pat

Views: 1025

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Craig

sent you a friend request.  Thanks!

Hi Craig.  Just drop me a line when you can.  Definitely interested in seeing the folders.  Thanks!!

Hi Bryan, Any particular kind of handle material, blade length, style or other features on a Crawford folder you are looking for? I have about a dozen to choose from. Any info would help me to narrow the field. Thanks.

Bryan W said:

Hi Craig.  Just drop me a line when you can.  Definitely interested in seeing the folders.  Thanks!!

Hi Craig

Sorry for the delay in my response.  That one stag handle folder is gorgeous.  I would be curious about any stag handled folders.

Thanks!  Bryan

Im wanting stag fixed blade and folder. Was wanting one of the funny folders. Let me know here, or email me with whats available. Thank you

4collectandsell@gmail.com

Hi Craig

Still have the knives for sale? Hope your doing well.

Please send me any info on remaining crawford knives for sale:

1adamgoodman@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi I'm interested in the personalized one is perfect for me as my last name is Crawford

Of you could sent details to me at stancrawford0@gmail.com

Stan Crawford said:

Hi I'm interested in the personalized one is perfect for me as my last name is Crawford

I would be interested in any Bird & Trout fixed knives. Thank you kindly

Hey Craig, I also just sent you a friend request.  Interested in the more basic / less flashy styles of knife, and his more "tactical" styles, especially fixed blades.  Thanks for letting us know about this!

EDIT:  Okay, just realized this post must've been resurrected -- sorry I'm a bit late to the party...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service