Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

So, you got a Stockman, wanna show it off? Here is your chance. even though you probably have the picture in your albums, post it here! You can either add an image to your comment by clicking on the camera icon, or you can attach a file, either way we would like to see your stockman.

one rule though.... it has to be a stockman!!!

Tags: fame, hall, of, pictures, stockman

Views: 15279

Replies to This Discussion

Nice Chuck! I especially like that Kissing Chicken!

Those are some nice looking Boker's, Ken! I'm a big fan of those match-striker nail pulls! 

Yes, I like the match striker and long pulls also. Thanks Ron.

Nice ones Ken!!  Boker is one of my favorite brands.

I just love that knife Ken!

Ken Spielvogel said:

Good one Ken!

The first knife I ever bought for myself in the early 1970's was a Craftsman Stockman.....made by Schrade.....it was just like their 897UH.

Hi!  I've been having a tough time lately trying to separate the stock knives from the cattle knives.  I've found so many crossovers, per Levine's 5th Guide (290 & 294), that I'm lumping both together right now.  (Not to mention subpatterns like Queen's "railsplitter" and Frost's "canittler"!)  Are my cattle knives welcome here or do I need to look for a Cattle Knife Group?  (lol). 

Anywho, here's my EDC, a 4 1/4" yellow Rough Rider stockman.  (No prob id'ing this one!)

Don, that's a beautiful Rough Rider Stockman - for sure. I know what you mean - its one thing looking at a pic of someone else's knife - but its another when its yours. I feel the same way.

Hi, Ken!  Somehow I've managed to get 2 images here.  Is there anywhere I can go to to get the complete photo-upload thing?  Everybody wants different sizes and resolutions.  I mean this is a nice knife but 2 pictures, nah?!  By the way, glad to meet you.  --Don

Ken Spielvogel said:

Don, that's a beautiful Rough Rider Stockman - for sure. I know what you mean - its one thing looking at a pic of someone else's knife - but its another when its yours. I feel the same way.

Don, That RR of yours is beautiful! Like a moth to a flame, I have always been attracted to all things yellow. Your knife is no exception. I love it!

**(Please note the color of the tee-shirt shirt in my avatar)

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service