Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

So, you got a Stockman, wanna show it off? Here is your chance. even though you probably have the picture in your albums, post it here! You can either add an image to your comment by clicking on the camera icon, or you can attach a file, either way we would like to see your stockman.

one rule though.... it has to be a stockman!!!

Tags: fame, hall, of, pictures, stockman

Views: 15273

Replies to This Discussion

It's been awhile since I posted pics here, hopefully I won't repeat myself. The first was the Owl head sowbelly. 
And a Camillus and American Blade.

I like them all Billy! That Owl is just a great knife!

Great Stockmans Billy.

Thanks, Steve, Ken. If memory serves me right, I believe that both of you have that Owl Head. I have been trying to track down the maker of that Owl head, and I have been led to believe Taylor Cutlery had those made.

You are exactly right, they are imported now. They are a seldom seen knife anymore I think just found on eBay with one seller.

Billy Oneale said:

Thanks, Steve, Ken. If memory serves me right, I believe that both of you have that Owl Head. I have been trying to track down the maker of that Owl head, and I have been led to believe Taylor Cutlery had those made.

The Owl Head is a unique and well made knife. I like it.

New to the group. Love the color on this frost stockman, I don't know what that imperial slipped in to the picture-- photo hog
Attachments:
I have a few Frost knives in that handle. Great looking knife, Bobby.
Guess this is the stockman's uncle- the cigar shaped cattle knife from Smith & Wesson from smkw.
Attachments:

By request from Steve Hanner - Here are some pics of a couple of Frontier Stockmen. The one with black scales is one my grandpa sent me for Christmas when I was 10. It is one of the first two knives I ever received. It was one of my grandpa's EDC knives. He was also a knife collector. After having the knife in my collection for over 30 years, I decided to do a little clean up job on it. As for the larger Frontier with white scales, I saw a pic of one that another collector was showing off and I inquired about it. A short time later it showed up in my mailbox. They are both living together now in harmony (ebony and ivory).  

Attachments:

what a great stockman! 

Bobby Horn said:

Guess this is the stockman's uncle- the cigar shaped cattle knife from Smith & Wesson from smkw.

Its a great story and I thought belonged here! Not often folks still have the first knife!

Jeremy B. Buchanan said:

By request from Steve Hanner - Here are some pics of a couple of Frontier Stockmen. The one with black scales is one my grandpa sent me for Christmas when I was 10. It is one of the first two knives I ever received. It was one of my grandpa's EDC knives. He was also a knife collector. After having the knife in my collection for over 30 years, I decided to do a little clean up job on it. As for the larger Frontier with white scales, I saw a pic of one that another collector was showing off and I inquired about it. A short time later it showed up in my mailbox. They are both living together now in harmony (ebony and ivory).  

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service