Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

So, you got a Stockman, wanna show it off? Here is your chance. even though you probably have the picture in your albums, post it here! You can either add an image to your comment by clicking on the camera icon, or you can attach a file, either way we would like to see your stockman.

one rule though.... it has to be a stockman!!!

Tags: fame, hall, of, pictures, stockman

Views: 15273

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Brian, theres a nice one in your picture to, I like them also.

Just received my first Stockman and what a beaut !   GEC 81 in African Blackwood.

Congrats John, Yes, that is one beautiful knife.

John, that is a Beauty! They sure don't get better than that one!

Max McGruder said:

John, that is a Beauty! They sure don't get better than that one!

The only problem with this knife Max is that I won't get to see it again until the 25/12, unless I was really sneaky and gave Sue the empty box to wrap up .

I knew if I looked I would find it here. Congratulations John on your first stockman! I hope you experience many more. For sure this black beauty belongs in our stockman pattern "Hall of Fame"! As much for its beauty as its your first!

John Bamford said:

Just received my first Stockman and what a beaut !   GEC 81 in African Blackwood.

John,

Congratulations on your first Stockman! You started out with a real winner! I love that African Blackwood and I especially love the shield that's on it! Enjoy your new knife, my friend! 

Cheers!

My Case Bermuda Green Pocket Worn Stockman!

That's a real beauty ya got there, Cesar! The Bermuda Green is awesome. Enjoy you new Case knife, my friend!

Thats just perfect Cesar, what a great stockman and knife  its down in history now!

cesar said:

My Case Bermuda Green Pocket Worn Stockman!

I can't afford to like Case as well, but it is a lovely looking knife Cesar .

Just arrived today!

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service