Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

With 2015 upon us, do you have any new goals?  I have 2...Live more simply and own a Tony Bose Tic!

With that being said Donnie and I are wishing you Beautiful Moments, Treasured Memories and all the Blessings a heart can endure for 2015

Tags: 2015, New, Years

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy New Year Everyone!!! to loose 15 pounds of fat, stop procrastinating, and to own an esee 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, or an izua. maybe a custom knife 

I think I need to get serious and pursue my MS rating in the ABS. I've been a JS for 7 years this coming June.

That's long enough.

Same wishes back to you and yours for a Healthy and Happy 2015.

Resolutions are not for me but I did start back to the gym, so I guess  I'll keep doing that. and try to buy an original Gil Hibbens.

A Tony Bose , ah yes I'm dreaming again, 

Maybe take that other job that seems to be on offer .

Sell this house and get something smaller , preferably in the North of Scotland, with broadband . as much hope of that as the T Bose I guess.

Persuade Indian that the Falkniven he's just got would be better off in the UK !

Seek first The Kingdom of God

Set my mind on things above

Follow Holiness

Lay up treasures in Heaven

Bridle my tounge

Exercise and stay fit - lose 10 lbs

Well my goals are simple, make more money by working smarter. Buy more knives, be a better husband and after 33 years this is going to be hard, be a more Godly man, buy more knives, stop and smell the roses and oh, buy more knives!

I agree!!!  Would love to see you take the next step and I am sure you can do it!
Karl B. Andersen said:

I think I need to get serious and pursue my MS rating in the ABS. I've been a JS for 7 years this coming June.

That's long enough.

Well I would say those are some great goals!  Most of them sound real familiar to me LOL.  Go with your heart John, you just never know
John Bamford said:

A Tony Bose , ah yes I'm dreaming again, 

Maybe take that other job that seems to be on offer .

Sell this house and get something smaller , preferably in the North of Scotland, with broadband . as much hope of that as the T Bose I guess.

Persuade Indian that the Falkniven he's just got would be better off in the UK !

Perry,

Some great goals there, accomplish them all and BUY MORE KNIVES lol

perry coleman said:

Well my goals are simple, make more money by working smarter. Buy more knives, be a better husband and after 33 years this is going to be hard, be a more Godly man, buy more knives, stop and smell the roses and oh, buy more knives!

I have a few goals I would like to acheive in 2015:

1. Be a better Farm Manager with being able to spend more time on the farm(thank youJan)
  2. Take better care of my wife, yes we have 40 years of marriage but with bad knees I have to do many more things.
  3. attract more posting members to iKnife Collector.  My promise has always been to maintain iKC for the long haul. Yes, members come and go and thats unfortunate, but the focus will always be on contributing members who drive our success.
  4. About everything everyone else mentioned, as I am no different than anyone else and my resolutions are in no particular order. I too am most thankful for those who have stayed with us and everyday make iKC the place to be.

My resolution? 1280x1024. :-D

Catch up on taking pictures of my knives and post them to iKC.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service