Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We've got Steel Warrior/Frost  and now Taylor S&W.  What about all of those unknown brands and  Unbranded knives out there.  Many say China Stainless,  or just Stainless,  Rostfrei, Inox, or nothing at all.   Or maybe you have a knife with a brand name you're not sure of and would like to know who actually owns the TM and is the brand worth the money (Rite Edge, Fury, Maxam, etc.)  We all got 'em, lets see some of them and hear what you think about them.

Views: 7791

Replies to This Discussion

How good are the M-Techs?  Are they made by Master Cutlery?

Toby, they are made by Master Cutlery, and I find them to be decent knives. Most of the ones I have operate nicely. I have some with wood handles that I will post pictures of later.

Here are some M-tech linerlocks that I picked up as a set of 10. These really look nice and operate smoothly.

Here is an assortment of my Owl Head, Chief and Indian Head knives. 

Billy,

That black owls head whittler is sweet, what steel are those done in?

440A

Billy .. if you ever need another ..try here .. 'n this seller expects $ 60 for his .. apparently, you've a "piece of art" there .. .. .. .. .. JUST KIDDING !!!

Billy Oneale said:

Here is a little guy I found while looking at some containers I have of knives today.I don't have a clue who made this knife. I bought it from someone who needed some money and I was trying to help them out.

Wow, great info on that. Thanks, Dale.

D ale said:

Billy .. if you ever need another ..try here .. .. .. .. .. JUST KIDDING !!!

Billy Oneale said:

Here is a little guy I found while looking at some containers I have of knives today.I don't have a clue who made this knife. I bought it from someone who needed some money and I was trying to help them out.

@ Billy  .. check out this e-bay link .. the seller wants $ 60 for theirs .. you may not have done too badly .. possible market in the "Wicca wannabe" community!!!

Unique and really kinda cool!  I agree on the possible market :)

very nice!

J.J. Smith III said:

I've got a couple of the US Classic whittlers myself.  I see that the wharncliffe whittler is a dead ringer for the Steel Warrior wharnie.

Never knew that they were supposed to have been designed in Kentucky though.

My US Classic (user) is a dead ringer for my MasterCraft Humpback whittler (keeper).

Different handle materials of course, but I like the nail nicks on the US Classic better...

Someone asked me about this knife probably about 6-9 months ago.  I think I started the conversation here.  I really didn't have much info on it as someone had given it to me.  It is has been a reliable beater knife for about a year now. If you're looking for a junk drawer special, or a rope knife for the boat that you don't have to worry about falling overboard; this knife might fit the bill.  I've been very happy with it. It is called "The Claw" and is  made by Fury (Joy Enterprises)  Current models feature a fully serrated blade.

Fury The Claw 4" Serrated Blade, Folding Pocket Knife with Rubber Inlay Handle

Thumbstud for Easy Opening

Ideal for the Handyman or Handylady420 Stainless Steel Blade

Pocket Clip and Easy Grip Rubberized Handle

UPC 766359444017

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com