Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Recently we ran a post about what our members wanted for Christmas and our community responded overwhelmingly.

So, the question is did you get a knife for Christmas? We'd love to see it. Upload a pic and tell us about it.

Tags: christmas, gift, pictures

Views: 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That's an awesome idea for Case to do with the bulb.  Nice knife too.

Gary Kennedy said:
Well since you asked, picked up a Crawford "The Natural 2". Very pleased, glad I didn't get the full sized would have been to large to carry.
Attachments:
It's a keeper, for sure. Thanks for showing us Robert!

Robert G. Mitchell said:
Well since you asked, picked up a Crawford "The Natural 2". Very pleased, glad I didn't get the full sized would have been to large to carry.

Scott King said:
It's a keeper, for sure. Thanks for showing us Robert!

Robert G. Mitchell said:
Thank you sir, my pleasure.

i got a late Christmas present from a fellow knife maker on Facebook.

we did some bartering and traded each other knives.

he got one of my Ironclads, and i got one of his small bowies.....

www.cjsknives.com

Hello,

I did recieve a Christmas knife from my wife. I posted it on my page but why not post it here! It was an unexpected gift, did not think my wife would begin buying me knives, so I was suprised to find the Muela Ranger under the Christmas tree!

!!! .. sweet grind lines .. !!!

!!! .. sweet grind lines .. !!!

Our better halves will surprise us sometimes. She's a beauty- the knife that is- oops, I'm sure they both are :)

Jakub Capek said:

Hello,

I did recieve a Christmas knife from my wife. I posted it on my page but why not post it here! It was an unexpected gift, did not think my wife would begin buying me knives, so I was suprised to find the Muela Ranger under the Christmas tree!

these are the ones santa brought for me she was good to me
Attachments:

I love Mike Walker Knives and got the Spyderco Klotzli for christmas

Les

Hey Scott, I picked up a spyderco military plain with black g10. I also got the tops/buck CSART. A beast, gives my sng a run for its money. I like the Bos heat treat also. I will have a review for you guys soon. Sam
That'd be great Sam. Congrats! We'll be looking forward to your review!

Sam Lackey said:
Hey Scott, I picked up a spyderco military plain with black g10. I also got the tops/buck CSART. A beast, gives my sng a run for its money. I like the Bos heat treat also. I will have a review for you guys soon. Sam

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service