Cold Steel SRK

Cold Steel Kobun

CRKT Obake (large) satin finish

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like that subhilt

me to, in a defense situation it would come in handy

Oo, knives in self-defense situations = blood everywhere.  You might get cut too -- then their blood might get into your wounds...  If you survive the fight, you might come out of it with HIV or hepatitis, making your life a world of suck. 

And that's to say nothing of the potential legal problems.  And the financial problems that will inevitably follow.  And there's the notoriety, too.

It's a complex issue, & I have to chime in every time I hear someone say something about this.  You may or may not be considering these complications, Jay, but not all readers are.  I just want to remind everyone that romanticizing self-defense situations can lead to real world bad decisions & a load of suffering.

But the knives pictured here are still really cool, especially that OSI.

oh yah a knife fight would be brutal on both sides, just saying a subhilt will help you grip and index a knife better, but the complications of a knife fight would be harsh for sure, i would not want to do it but yes it is no fantasy camp 

dead_left_knife_guy said:

Oo, knives in self-defense situations = blood everywhere.  You might get cut too -- then their blood might get into your wounds...  If you survive the fight, you might come out of it with HIV or hepatitis, making your life a world of suck. 

And that's to say nothing of the potential legal problems.  And the financial problems that will inevitably follow.  And there's the notoriety, too.

It's a complex issue, & I have to chime in every time I hear someone say something about this.  You may or may not be considering these complications, Jay, but not all readers are.  I just want to remind everyone that romanticizing self-defense situations can lead to real world bad decisions & a load of suffering.

But the knives pictured here are still really cool, especially that OSI.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service