Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

How about a Sports forum? Should we make this a Group?

The World Cup Soccer is today with Germany vs Netherlands

Baseball is in full swing

Football coming up - both NFL and College

Where will LeBron end up in NBA?

Our primary focus is knives, but many Knife Collectors love sports to.

Views: 578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, today: Germany beat Argentina in the World Cup.

and Cincinnati Reds beat Pittsburgh Pirates 6-3. Winning the series 2 of the 3 games.

Sorry Ken I'd help you out here but I only watch the Gators (SEC) Play LOL

Sat, Sep 6 Eastern Michigan Gainesville, FL

4:00 pm

COMING SOON!!!!!

Sounds good Jan. Joyce and I went to a Reds game last night vs the Nationals - we lost again. Reds in a slump. But it was a great evening: we saw Sam the Flying Eagle, The Racing Presidents, and a Concert with a spectacular Fireworks display at the end of the game.

I like Boston to, the Red Sox are coming to Cincinnati mid August and I am planning to go to the game.

I am happy for Cleveland and all of their fans.

Ken Spielvogel said:

Looks like the suspense is over - Lebron James is returning to Cleveland. I am glad and I hope it all works out.

What are your comments on this?

With Football season coming soon, I know every fan will be supporting their college and pro team. I live in Louisiana so I'll be supporting LSU Tigers, UL Cajuns and of course the Saints. Tell us about your teams.

My wife likes Ohio State and Boise State. I like Boise, and Michigan and Cincinnati Bearcats.

Well I know nothing about American Football except how to mark out a field which I do about six times a year for Shropshire Revolution our local team.  There are about half a dozen teams in the UK though I guess they would look poor to you guys. I wish I could say that I had seen them play but alas I haven't made it to a game yet. About ten hours work to mark their field I would be happier if they would play our version of football instead ,I can do one of those in two hours.

Just thought I'd leave this here LOL

WAIT COLLECTING KNIVES ISNT A SPORT!!!??... LOL..

HEY KEN SOUNDS GREAT!

i was wondering though. the sports i play tend to run along side what my son likes. he does like football and we play often but may i ask-would you count poker,pool,backgammon and chess?.. these are his favorites...

he wont bowl yet as he can barely  pick up the ball,has to almost just roll it.HE GETS MAD AT STUFF LIKE THAT!!..iI WASNT SURE WHY..LOL!-- his words"im not playing bowling with the gutter cheater things"...LOL! BUMPER BOWLING for kids ..ya know.now i know why he was mad..i asked what dont like the cheating..he said"no,it makes me look stupid"!...LOL

even us knifeknerds have sports stories!-GOOD JOB KEN!!

Good Cartoon Alex, lots of truth there.

Yes, Peter, I guess Knife collecting is sorta a sport.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service