Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Well today we did just that, even though a lot of time was spent in the vehicle we enjoyed each other's company. We were in Erie Pa today, it's always been a place my family wanted to call home, but I guess we just never got around to it. The fishing is what brought us up here, but it's everything else that keeps us coming back. There is something about standing next to that large body of aqua, and knowing your in good company. Sites like this, make this Country a unique and beautiful place to be. 

There is a lot to do up there, fishing, swimming, boating, water parks, amusement parks, a lot of bike paths that you can take advantage of. Too many things to name, but it makes for a great vacation destination.

One of the things we always do is stop by a Wegman's grocery store, they have  gourmet, and healthy food options to choose from. When your surrounded by fast food, it's nice to slow down and actually make a good choice in what to indulge in. It also was a great opportunity to test the #72 Elk.

Views: 121

Replies to This Discussion

Jan, thats an impressive list. Only 9 to go, I'll praying your guided to those 9.

I have always enjoyed the traveling ways, but I heaven't had the opportunity to experience as many of these great states as you have.... yet. I'll get around to it I'm sure, sounds like a splendid adventure.

Johnny,

My father was in the service and I think I inhereted his wandering feet.  Donnie and I have always said if we ever won a lotto we would rent a mobile home for six months and just travel the country and visit folks we know, see what we haven't seen.  We figure thats a good way to decide what we want to do going forward.  Now all we have to do is buy some winning lotto tickets

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service