The online community of knife collectors, A Knife Family Forged in Steel
I have been using the 551 Grip for a while. It is my first Benchmade, and I like it a lot. I'm now in the market to get a new one. I like the edge retention of the 154cm steel, but the 551 is a touch small for my use. What is a good design with a larger handle and more grip?
Say "Hello" to the Limited Edition 586-141...
- DLC coated crowned M390 (HRC 60-62) blade with hand polished convex edge
- 3D machined carbon fiber handles with red C-Tek epoxy infused aluminum honeycomb inlays
- DLC coated split arrow reversible pocket clip
- Crimson anodized aluminum barrel spacers
- 200 Piece Limited Edition
I like the Rift 950 , the 553 is a good size
Well, looks like I have settled on the 810 Contego. Now I need to get some money saved up.
Late to the discussion, but it looks like I didn't have to suggest the the Contego. You chose a knife you would never have to replace. Love mine...and every other knife I have.