Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I took the day off work today and spent a little time out in the woods with my camera and tripod, and a pack full of knives.  I got some pretty nice pictures that I am happy with.

1906 - Pearl Ladies Knife

2010 - Burnt Stag 4-blade Stockman

2013 - Burnt Stag Moose

2013 - Burnt Stag Tadpole

2014 - Burnt Stag Scout

Views: 2269

Replies to This Discussion

Here is another shot of the carpenter whittler.

And here's a few new ones that I picked up from Ryan Daniels at the Queen knife show this past weekend.

2012 - Sunfish Whittler

2013 - Sweybelly Trapper

2014 - Tadpole

Beautiful!

There is truly some eye catching beauty right there!!

Lovely, nice photos also. Bet the pull on that sunfish is hard. 

Carl Bradshaw said:

And here's a few new ones that I picked up from Ryan Daniels at the Queen knife show this past weekend.

2012 - Sunfish Whittler

2013 - Sweybelly Trapper

2014 - Tadpole

Yeah, she's stiff. You have to use the nail nick, not the long pull. And don't get in her way when she closes, you'll lose a leg.

Nice knives and photo Carl.Hope you left me some.

There were a few more I was eyeing up, but funding didn't work out, and my wife gave me an allowance to take to the show.  Ryan still had lots and lots on his table, these fancy knives are as addictive as chocolate chip cookies.

Carl don't feel bad I have a allowance to lol. I'm planning on picking up 3 more this weekend.

Is that the Lexington show this weekend? I was hoping to go to that one, but other plans were already on the calendar.

Now those are some fantastic looking knives and great pics!  Just getting tuned in to the Tuna Valley history( no pun intended :), I

really like what I see.

Thank you!

Yes Carl it's the Lexington show this weekend.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service