Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hello ive had this knife for years now. I have never known who made its been a mystery. There are markings on the blade of what looks like a moutain peak with a pick axe sideways with the lettering sport guide beside it, any feedback or information on the knife would be outstanding.huge thanks in advance!

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just found it. Its a picture

Thank you Joel, I am a little hobbled doing the research on my phone but you gave me the clue necessary to find a good conversation with some info.  As to values, watch Ebay under Pic knives 

Hello Jan. Thanks for your reply. I will check ebay ive done some research turns out the company that made them or had contracts was named Precise international company but no longer imports knives they ar located in new york. Im just so tickled to finally find out about the knife had it for years. Stay safe Jan.

Jan Carter said:

Thank you Joel, I am a little hobbled doing the research on my phone but you gave me the clue necessary to find a good conversation with some info.  As to values, watch Ebay under Pic knives 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service