Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We are trying to expand the group on IKC. So we are going to have a contest like we had for the Tuna Valley group. Every new member that joins the group gets a chance on not one but two Queen Work Horse knives. Then there is a kicker for every member who brings a new member along gets another chance for that person. So you have the opportunity to get multiple chances by bringing friends to the group. Thank you all for your interest and support My Family Loves All Of You.

Tags: Company, Cutlery, Queen, horse, knives., work

Views: 1151

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Ryan! I just joined the QCC group, and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your visit on SMKW / KLTV a couple of weeks ago.  I could really sense your passion about knives, and I wish your family every success in the business. BTW, I'm sure trying to do my part to help - I took the dive into the "Queen Family Brands" about 6 months ago, I've already acquired 5 or 6 of your fantastic knives.  Looking forward to snagging many more. Best - Jon Salmon, St. Louis, MO

Ryan - I am brand new to IKC. How does one send a private message? I just joined your QCC group. Thanks - Jon Salmon, St. Louis, MO

Ryan Daniels said:

Please if you ave joined the group in the last week or brought someone over please send me a private message with your name and who you brought over also so I can put you in the drawing. Thanks!!

Jonathan,

Welcome!

To send a private message to anyone just go to their page (you can click Ryans name and it will take you there)

Under their picture you will see a link that says send a message.  Just click there

Man everyone we are getting some more members but I won't draw until we get 100. Go out there and tell some friends!!

I don't have any Queen Cutlery Knives either. I had one long ago, a small MOP, beautiful knife, I gave it to one of my best friends. Looking forward to maybe getting another soon.

Queen are my favorite current production knives, and Ryan is a
fantastic salesman!
Well, everyone I know is already a member. So, I hope one of them wins.

Just joined...what are the "Work Horse" knives? 

Jess Cobb said:

Jess,

The Queen Work Horse series is a USA made everyday carrying series with a budget in mind. The features of these knives include 1095 High Carbon Steel, Classic Queen Imitation Winterbottom Bone, Brass Liners & Pins, and Bird Pins.

Hey Ryan - I just picked up an S & M File & Wire Kentucky Shiner from SMKW last week - still waiting to receive it.  Since I noticed you were logged in this morning, I was wondering if you could tell me the story behind the name "Kentucky Shiner"? Is that short for "Moon-Shiner"? Thanks - Jon Salmon

OK...Thanks, Ryan. They look like good, solid knives. I am impressed with Schatt & Morgan line especially lockbacks.

Ryan Daniels said:

Jess Cobb said:

Jess,

The Queen Work Horse series is a USA made everyday carrying series with a budget in mind. The features of these knives include 1095 High Carbon Steel, Classic Queen Imitation Winterbottom Bone, Brass Liners & Pins, and Bird Pins.

Joined up, got four Queen knives, look forward to buying some more.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service