Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I used to have a small ffl dealership a couple of decades ago and recently I found some of my new old stock knives (most still in the box). I remember what some of them cost wholesale, but not many. Due to the ages, several are out of production . If anyone could help with some values, I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking to sell most, if not all of them. Here is a list of some of them.

Remington Law Enforcement 2 blade lockback. One blade is a seat belt cutter. Number on the UPC is 18696. NIB.
CRKT M16 Carson Zytel (tanto blade), large, NIB.
CRKT 2400 neck knife, NIB
CRKT M16 carbon fiber (small), NIB
CRKT M16 -13 med, NIB
Benchmade 9050S AFO, automatic, NIB
CRKT 6763 NIB
CRKT 6782 Greg Lightfoot tactical, NIB
CRKT 5810 NIB
CRKT M16-13M 1* MIL NIB
Smith and Wesson SWAT 1st Millennium Run, one NIB, one not
Case M1056CSS NIB
CRKT 5510 Sampson's K. I. S.S., NIB
Myerco MCSARACALS, Blackie Collins, NIB
Gerber Gator, new, no box
Spyderco Meerkat, used
SPYDERCO Police

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
deputydawg74

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Matthew, have you tried typing any of these names into eBay?  Obviously the Spydercos are going to have increased in value more than the Gerber Gator, but regardless, I'd start on eBay...

Yeah, I tried ebay. The problem there is that the prices vary wildly. For example, there are several M16s on there (none exactly like mine), and the prices range from $15 to $100. Thanks for the idea though!

Matthew, I recommend that you go to ebay and try to find these. You may luck out and find some values as stated in ebay.  Good Luck !!!!!

Highlight just the name of each knife on your list, right click on it, hit "search google for..." and check out what comes up. Many knife stores, forums etc will show up and allow you to get a more accurate average in your pricing, as yes...eBay can be all over the place.

Yep, it's gonna take research. You don't want to do that then take the prices you're coming up with. Get rid of the highest and lowest. Average out the rest, put it on eBay for 10 days auction, hope for the best. Ta - da !!!

Matthew Thornton said:

Yeah, I tried ebay. The problem there is that the prices vary wildly. For example, there are several M16s on there (none exactly like mine), and the prices range from $15 to $100. Thanks for the idea though!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service