Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We have a great group "EDC Club" and has a lot of good topics, but no place really to post your EDC. And you have to be a member of that club to post on that group. I have been using a couple of posts in that group for my EDC's but does not relate to the topic.

SO - how about an ongoing Discussion with pictures of what you are carrying today?.

What are your favorite EDC's?   What is your EDC lineup?

This will be for all IKC members, not just members of the EDC group.

So Post those Everyday Carrys and show us what you are carrying today.

Views: 17260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

#78 American Jack for me the last few days!

Real nice Brain.

I beat up Case sodbuster CV and my Jk supporters knife in Zircote

Attachments:

Carrying today: a RR Sowbelly

Carrying today:

hey pete.. i dont know if you saved her or what but i love when folks take the time to rehandle a

great knife. only thing i do with knives at this moment when it comes to any kind of working on them is i love taking 5 knives tht would other wise be paperweights and make even one decent usable tool out of it again....nice piece!

Peter Howard said:

thanks, yep she was a used up one alright, i used i as a "pratcie knife"for any number of things before i felt too bad about it, then re-handled her, now she's one of my favorite edc's, only successful re-handle of a folding knife I've done, but it gives me hope I might be able to succeed with another. i have some broken, or used up slip-joints laying around, maybe i'll try your 5 in one idea if i can manage it!

thanks again

peter force said:

hey pete.. i dont know if you saved her or what but i love when folks take the time to rehandle a

great knife. only thing i do with knives at this moment when it comes to any kind of working on them is i love taking 5 knives tht would other wise be paperweights and make even one decent usable tool out of it again....nice piece!

Peter Howard said:

Hey Ken,

The guys over in Novelty/Advertiser knives might like to see that Allis Chalmers Stockman.  Fine looking knife.

OK - thanks Howard - Done.

Peter that is a nice looking soddy (not to mention the SAK)!

thanks! (it's a farmer FYI :))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by