Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

So boredom I guess has me wondering...

What kind of cars do we knife collectors drive? 

Do any of us also collect cars?

What kind of car do we think fits us best? 

So for me....

I currently drive a 2008 Cadillac CTS.  And I love it, but it is time to start thinking of something new to get excited abbout.

I used to try to collect cars.  I was kinda sick shortly after getting the Caddy and got rid of my other cars. 

At the time I had a 2004 Acura TL.  Nice car. 

And a 1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme.  I should have kept it.

And a 1997 Nissan Maxima.

And a 1998 Caddillac El Dorado Touring Coupe.  I really wanted to keep this one.

The hardest part of having more than two cars is maintanence.  You have trouble even making sure to drive each of them. Early on I drove a different car nearly each day.  But with a couple of promotions at work I wound up driving a lot more and I always had paperwork to take to this office or that office depending on the day.  Dragging files from one car to the next was a chore.  So it went to a different car each week.  That even was a pain.  Kind of led to the decision to dump some of them.

And washing them.  My god.

Then I joined Club Sportiva.  Pay a fee to join and you can reserve and drive any of their cars.  And, man do they have cars for you!  Lamborghinis, Porsche, Jaguars, Ferrari, Noble, Bentley, Tesla....

What do you want?  And you can put your fee toward a "share" on an exotic.  Want to own a 1/10 share of a Audi R8?  And drive it 1/10th's of the days in a year?  You got it. 

http://www.clubsportiva.com/

So like I said I got sick.  Too sick to drive for awhile.  A couple of years.

Now I'm tring to get better.  So my next car.  The car that fits me.  The car that fits my antique switchblade collection.  Smooth.  Sleek  Fast.  Beautiful.  Sexy.

Aston Martin DB9 Coupe.  Morning Frost.

So what do you drive?   What do you want to drive??  What car fits your knife collection???

Views: 1652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the Eddie Bauer.  Heck I like all the 'F' Series.

No car collecting for me. WAY too expensive.

I drive a 2001 Totoya Avensis station wagon 2.0 litre turbo diesel. It's big and it'll last forever!!

What's the Avensis Alex?  I haven't heard of that one.

Well.....when I said it's big....I meant big for european standards.

This is the same one as mine (even down to the colour):

I drive a pick-up truck! Ford 150...I own two other cars but they are for the women folk. Buick and Toyota.

Donnie drives an F150 4X4 Lariet with the  engine.  A beautiful black stepside

I drive a gold Explorer Sport track pick up.  I like it.  Has the interior of an SUV and a bed...best of both world

2004 FORD Expedition, Eddie Bauer.  Because size matters.

i drive a 1997 buick lesabre and a 2001 ford focus and this one we built for show.

Now THAT is a car Stephen!!  I love it.

stephen tungate said:

i drive a 1997 buick lesabre and a 2001 ford focus and this one we built for show.

That's a nice one Alex.  I have never seen one of those.

Alexander Noot said:

Well.....when I said it's big....I meant big for european standards.

This is the same one as mine (even down to the colour):

'Nother Eddie Bauer! And the Expedition is nice.

J.J. Smith III said:

2004 FORD Expedition, Eddie Bauer.  Because size matters.

I like those Sport Tracks.  Pics!!

Jan Carter said:

Donnie drives an F150 4X4 Lariet with the  engine.  A beautiful black stepside

I drive a gold Explorer Sport track pick up.  I like it.  Has the interior of an SUV and a bed...best of both world

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service