Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

You know on those rare occasions when you're in the right place at the right time and you get a great deal on a knife. Or happen to walk into a gun shop and/or knife store and you get a knife that was just released. Or then again you get the last one in stock of a popular blade. Or your buddy (poor guy) has to sell a knife immediately. Or you actually look down and found a good knife...ah Happy times...lol!

Tags: benchmade, blades, cold, deal, discoveries, edc, emerson, find, first, happy, More…knife, production, score, sku, sog, spyderco, steel, times, trade

Views: 1365

Replies to This Discussion

don't get me interest or pique my interest...between guns and knives I already spend too much money-"Deal or No Deal"...LOL!
i second that, lol.
I dont get great deals on knives but the best deal i got was prolly my kershaw bow that i picked up for around $65 which retails for $189. Also i picked up my sog flash 2 for like 32 dollars on ebay :) LOVE IT!!
I got my Rat 1 for $60 ( probably about $45 American). Not bad considering international mark up costs and things like transport. bought other stuff so postage was next to nothing :)

Any way i only got 1 place to buy my knives (online) so i pretty much gotta put up with a lot of mark up.
CRKT M.U.K. KNIFE...

This is my lastest deal...(4) CRKT M.U.K. Knives for $41.00.
I just picked up a Kershaw Avalanche with G10 scales and an S30V black blade for $49.99. It is a great knife. I also just landed a Zero Tolerance 0200. Absolutely fantastic knife for $97.00. It may be my favorite tactical folder now. You wouldn't believe that sound that it makes when I snap it open. Sounds like a shotgun being racked!
yeah I got a ZT301 Ken Onion/Mick Strider collaborationgreen scale w/tiger stripes one of my favorites.

you got some good deals...
Aloha JT! As much as I dig my Emerson CQC-8 and CQC-11, this ZT0200 rings my bell even more. Enough that I just ordered a ZT 0350. I'm really looking forward to getting that knife. It is a little smaller than the 0200, but way cool...maybe kind of like the SOG- VL-1 and VL-2 (Mini Vulcan). Those knives are some of my faves. Also, if you get a chance, check out the Lone Wolf T-1, T-2 and T-3...incredible knives for the money!
jeez I thought everything was legal in Texas...lol!
i found a spyderco delica 1 on a life jacket at bass pro.
I went to an estate sale, and while browsing through the house I found a beautiful antique knife from England. It had no blade but I purchased the knife for $2.00 because I liked the old brown bone handles so well. As I was leaving I thought I would take a look at the old tools in the garage. To my surprise I found the blade for the knife in the garage.
The blade looked as if it had never been sharpened, but was discolored. I gave them the 50 cents that was the price on the tag and walked away with a Wade & Butcher knife in great shape. The rivet was replaced and I really didn't want to sell the knife, but my old friend Col. C J Hyde was a collector of old English knives so I sold it to him. He knew the whole story, but offered $500.00 for the knife. I let him have it and about five years later after some cleaning, the knife was sold for$1000. I had more luck on this knife than any I have ever owned.
Richard, I hope I can find me an old toenail like you did the W & B one day....Good tale!

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service