Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

HI, Been looking around the benchmade website , and there so many nice looking knifes .Wanted to know what knife yall liked so far by benchmade . I like the 710 by benchmade so far im looking for a knife for EDC . Thanks For Your Time & God Bless You.

Views: 5061

Replies to This Discussion

Quiet over here. Today it's my 580-1102 Barrage with the M390 blade. Absolutely great knife, here's pics:

[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/joekarp/Benchmades/580-110200...[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/joekarp/Benchmades/580-110200...[/IMG]

My EDC's change up but this one's become a favorite.

Hello, For edc purpose off work the osborne 940 you dont scare anybody and for the daily things a great knife.

When iam working de 710!!

D2 steel axis lock, green,black blade mini Grip,,, gotta love it!

Mini Griptillian, Olive, black D2 blade,,,,, looove it for EDC

Carrying a 581BK Barrage!!!

Axis-Assist, M390, G-10 perfection.

This is my first Benchmade an I am in love.

Jim Lucier

Congrats Jim, the 581 is a nice knife...welcome to the Benchmade addiction!

As of late, the 810 Contego has been in my pocket daily. But I did bring all his older brothers today for a family picture.  587-1 Warn Mini, 15020-1 Bone Collector, 111-H2OY Diver, 581 Barrage, 750-101 Pinnacle Gold Class (#8/200), 760BK LFTi, 860BK Bedlam, 3300 Infidel & the 810 Contego.

I thought the picture above was light in the count, I forgot the Balisong Model 35. But this pic is irrelevant to this thread as I would never carry a Balisong or the Infidel in California. ;I

Nice collection, Brad.

Of all the Benchmade knives, my ALL time favorite is the 630 Skirmish. To me it's more than a knife, it's a work of art. The blade shape, the handle.....awesome...love it! I must admit though, it's not what I would call my EDC but I couldn't help putting in a plug for it. 

Attachments:

Still the Contego, but now with my personally designed bolt-on.

Love my blue handled Osborne that I bought in January of 2001. It has been my primary (90%) carry since that time.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service