Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Do you like wood handles on your Case knives?

I love wood handles. I can't say I like them BETTER than bone or stag, but I sure do like wood as well. Wood is a beautiful warm look. Even common woods look good to me. 

I REALLY wish Case would make more. Over on the Case Collectors Club there seems to be a lot of interest in wood handles too, and requests have been made for more. 

Do YOU have a favorite Case knife with wood handles? Let's see it!

Tags: Case, handles, wood

Views: 1973

Replies to This Discussion

Case--#7254SS-Rosewood trapper-1993 year dated tang stamp (only year dated 1990 through mid 1993)

Good looking knives Randall and John!

not sure of what kind of wood but it's hard to capture the real beauty of it also!

Max, that's a real nice looking knife - those wood handles are awesome.

Thanks Ken.
Can't get a good shot so the color doesn't show up very well. I keep trying though.

Beautiful knife, Max !! If that is an E254 SS I see peeking out on the spey blade, it is Earthwood (pakka wood)  I have one a couple of years newer, I'll show in the next post. Yours would appear to be made in 1984.

Case--E254SS- 1986 4 dot Lightning "S" tang stamp-Earthwood (pakka wood) with case small oval shield-Really beautiful handle material-pictures do not do it justice !!

Wow, nice Pakka Wood Trappers!

Thanks John, you are almost correct , it's an E207 SPSS! Mine has 4 dots also!

No problem, Max- I think I may have been a detective in a former life !!  LOL

I saw somewhere that Case made the Tiny Trapper in Tulipwood. I'd love to have one of those!

well here is one wood handle case...it is in action...electrician knife, my brother was putting to use on christmas day!

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service