Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Let's have a quick contest!  ENDS Monday May 4th at midnight EDT

iKC Groups are important to all of us.  In some cases they help us keep in touch with our favorite manufactures, in other they get us to the information we need to determine what do we have or just show it off!

Every once in a while we get a little lax about group posting.  We look at the pics, we comment in the chat but we forgot to show the groups some time.

FOR EVERY ENTRY WITHIN A GROUP BETWEEN NOW AND MONDAY AT MIDNIGHT EDT, YOU WILL RECEIVE A TICKET IN THE HAT.  THE FIRST TICKET DRAWN WILL GET THEIR CHOICE OF THE TWO PRIZE KNIVES.  THE SECOND WILL RECEIVE THE OTHER.

READY, SET..............POST IN A GROUP!!!!!!!!!!

http://iknifecollector.com/groups

Tags: a, case, colt!, or, win

Views: 817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely Congratulat ions to our winners! Great job and we so appreciate posts in Groups.  Its fun for everyone and they are monitored closely. Yes, some Groups have some non posters in them but hey you will have that in every part of media today! 

So keep it up, that was fun!

Thanks everyone. This is my first win here, so I sincerely appreciate this guys! I'll send a PM with my addy Jan.

I like the looks of that Colt, but I haven't got a Case Sodbuster yet so I think I'll take the Case. Is that all right with you Terry?

I'm just more of a traditionalist I guess. I'd be more likely to carry and use the Case than the Colt, (even though the Colt comes in that cool box and looks very nice)..Yup, Case it is!!

My adventures in knife collecting have improved substantially since I joined this forum, I am SO GLAD I was invited to participate in the activities here. You guys are great.

Thanks again everyone!

Not to be too technical but the Case knife looks like the Carhartt Medium Lock-back (3 3/4 inch) and is not a Sodbuster.   That said it sure is a beauty!

Details details. I know Tobias, I see that now, but I still want that one. I actually looked at those a while back, and it was in the back of my mind to get one sometime. I just like traditional knives more than modern frames, and though the Colt is truly a cool knife, I will use the Case more than I would the Colt. I have an old pair of Carhartt overalls around somewhere, so I'll have an appropriate knife to carry when I wear them. It will be a good "back pocket" knife I think. With that flat, nearly indestructible handle it will be a nice addition to my EDC rotation. If you remember what I said in other posts here, I use and carry ALL my knives, so I am more likely to use the Carhartt.

Some of you have seen my photo in one of the threads here, so can you imagine me wearing my Carhartt overalls with that Carhartt knife in the pocket? That image would be worthy of a postcard!! Cool!!

I'm proud to be a member of iKC and to get to meet all of great people here. Have to admit I was surprised to be one of the prize winners. My Thanks to Jan and everyone.     Terry 

That's fine with me Syd, I would be pleased with either my friend.   Terry

Syd Carr said:

Thanks everyone. This is my first win here, so I sincerely appreciate this guys! I'll send a PM with my addy Jan.

I like the looks of that Colt, but I haven't got a Case Sodbuster yet so I think I'll take the Case. Is that all right with you Terry?

I'm just more of a traditionalist I guess. I'd be more likely to carry and use the Case than the Colt, (even though the Colt comes in that cool box and looks very nice)..Yup, Case it is!!

My adventures in knife collecting have improved substantially since I joined this forum, I am SO GLAD I was invited to participate in the activities here. You guys are great.

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks Terry, and congratulations. Me too actually, I would be pleased with either one, but I didn't want to snatch it away from you if you had your heart was set on it. Shucks, I'm with you, just send me something sharp and I'll be happy!

Terry Pitts said:

That's fine with me Syd, I would be pleased with either my friend.   Terry

Syd Carr said:

Thanks again everyone!

A hearty iKC congratulations to Syd and Terry! 

I know have both your addresses and will be mailing out this week.  I have truly enjoyed the conversations and photos going on in the groups.  Groups have long been a favorite for me, they are what brought me to iKC.  I came for the knife talks, stayed for the great folks!

Congrats Syd and Terry !!!  ................   Thank you for the contest Jan !!!  Life is good !!!

Excited. Went to Case's website and looked up that Carhartt. I like the "Grape Leaf" color, and being rough on things I think I will appreciate the Zytel handles being nearly indestructible.

Here is Case's shpiel on the series:

"The Lightweight Line
These lightweight and versatile Case Caliber® pocket folders are built for use in any environment. Easy-gripping Zytel® handles provide added confidence when working in dry or wet conditions."

A genuine Case, and FREE ta boot! Simply does not get any better than that! Thanks IKC.

Congrats!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service