Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Scott King's Discussions (523)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

"Dale- is the knife right? Or is it the knife doesn't fit in the scabbard?"

Scott King replied Sep 26, 2010 to Learn from the experiences of others- Mistakes we seasoned collectors made

14 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by D ale

In Memoriam

"Thanks Matt. I'm a sucker for a cool looking knife though :) I've tripped up a coupl…"

Scott King replied Sep 26, 2010 to Learn from the experiences of others- Mistakes we seasoned collectors made

14 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by D ale

In Memoriam

"I still have to resist it every time! :)"

Scott King replied Feb 24, 2010 to Ever cut yourself playing with your knife - while it is still in your pocket?

11 Feb 25, 2010

In Memoriam

"Ouch...good thing you didn't need stitches. I quit doing my little habit, btw."

Scott King replied Dec 20, 2009 to Ever cut yourself playing with your knife - while it is still in your pocket?

11 Feb 25, 2010

"Thanks Jim. What makes knives tick for new collectors (and all others probably) is v…"

Scott King replied Aug 24, 2009 to Undefined Area's of collecting:

3 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Chris Pittman

In Memoriam

"I'm with you Chase on the 4th edition of Levine's being the best! Watch eBay. They d…"

Scott King replied Aug 11, 2009 to Learn from the experiences of others- Mistakes we seasoned collectors made

14 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by D ale

In Memoriam

"Another great knife terminology resource is eline. The knife terms provided by Spyd…"

Scott King replied Aug 11, 2009 to Learn from the experiences of others- Mistakes we seasoned collectors made

14 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by D ale

In Memoriam

"Good points Trent. Thanks Yeah, I still don't have all the jargon down.... swedge is…"

14 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by D ale

In Memoriam

"Yeah, I agree. He's pretty hard-core, isn't he. Super nice guy."

Scott King replied Aug 6, 2009 to Resources and References for newer collectors

8 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

In Memoriam

"JT- our resident Hawaiian posted this youtube vid on his recommendation for first kn…"

Scott King replied Jul 24, 2009 to Resources and References for newer collectors

8 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service