Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Boys don't carry pocket knives anymore- in fact they will get in trouble if they do. In the big cities, guys carry a Blackberry or an iPhones. A lot of guys hardly ever have anything in their pockets- not even coins.

Here we proudly proclaim to be a bona fide, card carrying member of the EDC Club.

Now let's lay the cards on the table for a Show and Tell. What's your knife? Do you swap out or keep the same one day after day? How about a picture added to your reply-

Tags: Club, EDC, knife, pocket

Views: 6240

Replies to This Discussion

Leo, that Spydercard  sold for about $40 when I bought them--Current prices are all over the map-- Seen them sell for $150- over $200 as a high point-- Found them on knife/gun sites offered for sale at $60-80.- Do a little web-crawling and you might find a bargain-- BTW, the serrated version tends to sell for a little less money-- Here is a pic of the serrated version--

My EDC......

I always carry my leatherman Surge , custom made bij Waqas Yousaf Farooq , and since i'm for work in less safe environment a Fallkniven F1 and my 2 years old mallinois 

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service