Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This is a hard one for me. Since I'm a toenail collector I REALLY like the toenails they are fantastic. I carry a stag 73 pattern single blade, its my daily companion. I really like the looks and the feel of the 25 pattern easy open. Since I started the discussion, My favorite is my daily companion, a Northfield 73 pattern, stag, single blade its rough, tough and gets the job done.

Views: 1745

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mr. Ken , I bought two Maher & Grosh #35 bone knives this year from some crazy GEC/M&G dealer on the web.  I love those knives but I am a blue knife fool.   For two days I dyed and dried my M&G smooth appaloosa bone with navy blue leather dye!  The knife came out blue tie-dyed ,wonderful !    I am up to 110 GEC knives and I love them all.  I will try to get some pictures up soon.  All my neighbors have the virus.   Mr. Ken you are a fine person and you have been so wonderful to me.  Any knife I buy from you , is like receiving a knife from a friend.   I give knives away  to bless the deserving , but I will never sell or trade a knife.  I really get attached to all 200+ knives in my collection.  I have been wanting the right Maher & Grosh knives in my collection.   I could slap myself not buying the other two 2020 M&G#35 wood knives and the #54 honey bone knifes.  I was saving for the #74 run.   I am truly thankful to you sir.  

I really like the kryptonite scaled series- I have all but one which was stolen a few years ago now. If anybody has a 682211-T for sale give me a ring :) Andy

My fav is a Tidioute #538308 Cuban with Cracked Ice Acrylic handles. I work at a major airline maintenance base where I get hot and sweaty quite often. The non-stainless steel blades in this knife have been exposed to all kinds of chemicals and other liquids, thus it has some speckling. It's been used to cut many materials it wasn't designed to be used on. (including lunch!) The handles still look new and the blades can be sharpened to a wicked edge. When co-workers want to see or use it, they are amazed at the "feel" of the knife. I always tell them it was quality made like the Case knives of the 90's, which are another favorite of mine. I bought it new in '08 and still use it daily.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

J.J. Smith III left a comment for Rich Randolph
7 hours ago
Rich Randolph is now a member of iKnife Collector
7 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted a discussion
9 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted photos
9 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted a status
"Thank you for the warm welcome. Looks like the perfect place for me!"
9 hours ago
Lars Ray replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
Saturday
Lars Ray commented on Gary Richard's blog post Clip Knife Pocket Damage Issue Resolved
Apr 12
John left a comment for Jan Carter
Apr 12
John left a comment for dead_left_knife_guy
Apr 12
Jan Carter posted an event

2024 Solvang Custom Knife Show at Hotel Corque

April 26, 2024 to April 27, 2024
Apr 12
Jan Carter left a comment for Wally Guittard
Apr 12
Jan Carter left a comment for John