Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi, my name is Craig, and I'm a meat eater! Yes it's true, I love meat. 

Do you have a favorite meat? Or do you just love all meat? OR, a favorite way to cook meat? 

I'd say I love all kinds of meat, and my mood decides on what I want at any given time. But, if some one told me I could eat only one kind of meat, I think, I'd have to pick Pork. Pork roast, pulled Pork, Pork BBQ, Ham......there's so many basic ways to eat it.

What one meat would you pick if you could only eat one kind? 

Tags: meat

Views: 939

Replies to This Discussion

Well the reason I picked pork is there is so many different things made from it. I'll just name a few, so to give ya'll an idea. Well there's pork Taso, Andouie, sausage, ham, bacon, roast, chops, neck bone, pig's feet, ground meat, pickled pork, is that enough.....? shoooooo.....

Here is my recipe for carp.

Put the fish on a cedar board just a little bigger than the fish.  Season to taste.  Bake in a 350 degree oven til done.  Remove from oven....................throw the fish away and eat the board!

Oh yeah Bacon! Sausage! Pork Chops!  I listed just Pork roast, pulled Pork, Pork BBQ and Ham, but forgot about the others. North Carolina is a major Pork state, you'd think because the transportation distance is shorter we would get it cheaper than other folks......nope.

Robert Burris said:

Well the reason I picked pork is there is so many different things made from it. I'll just name a few, so to give ya'll an idea. Well there's pork Taso, Andouie, sausage, ham, bacon, roast, chops, neck bone, pig's feet, ground meat, pickled pork, is that enough.....? shoooooo.....

Charles, I love that recipe for Carp! lol

Craig, I think the main idea is pigs are a very versatile type of meat, that makes all kinds of stuff. Real good stuff. I like beef also but it's not as versatile. Charles, no wonder I get indigestion when I eat Carp...lol

Yeah, I love all of it, but if I HAD to stick to one I think it would be Pig.

How about some Tacos!

How 'bout a soft taco overflowing with Steve's favorite, Pork/aka/Carnitas, and another taco chock full of my favorite, Grilled Beef Steak/aka/Carne Asada?

Well, Hurry! Hurry! Step right up and feast your eyes on what I had for lunch yesterday when I visited the Grand Central Market in downtown Los Angeles...

Two Tacos ~ one Carnitas and one Carne Asada...

Don't be shy! Step right up and get a closer look at the largest Soft Tacos you have ever seen...

The one in the foreground is the Carnitas and you can see that hot juicy pulled pork just oozing over the edge of the tortilla. Sharing the plate in the background is a succulent, also very juicy and marinated, Carne Asada taco. Both tacos contain onions and cilantro and have been bathed in hot salsa! You'll notice that there are additional tortillas on the plate as well as some limes. I would approximate that there is between a third to a half a pound of meat on each taco? One will fill me up, easily. Today I ate two!

Grand Central Market is an open air marketplace with numerous vendors that sell everything from alcoholic beverages to herbal remedies. With produce and fast food in between.

Click on link:  http://www.grandcentralsquare.com/

I am in Los Angeles a few times every month, with appointments at the VA Outpatient Medical Building, and I never miss an opportunity to visit the Grand Central Market and especially Tacos Tumbras A Tomas!

I believe that I can describe the experience with one word.? And that word would be = YUM!

Deer steaks - the way my wife cooks them.

My wife does a good job with deer steaks too!

Ken Spielvogel said:

Deer steaks - the way my wife cooks them.

Charles, you know what I mean then, its hard to beat venison steaks.

Looks good Ron! Too bad I couldn't have been having lunch with you!

Now I want Mexican food LOL

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service