Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi, my name is Craig, and I'm a meat eater! Yes it's true, I love meat. 

Do you have a favorite meat? Or do you just love all meat? OR, a favorite way to cook meat? 

I'd say I love all kinds of meat, and my mood decides on what I want at any given time. But, if some one told me I could eat only one kind of meat, I think, I'd have to pick Pork. Pork roast, pulled Pork, Pork BBQ, Ham......there's so many basic ways to eat it.

What one meat would you pick if you could only eat one kind? 

Tags: meat

Views: 939

Replies to This Discussion

I love the flavor of Venison. My favorite is a brown gravy, over rice or a homemade Veggie soup. Yum Yum.....

We love Bison/Buffalo. We've had it at Pow-Wows, and sometimes the grocery store will get it in.

I shot a Buffalo on a Ranch when I lived in South Dakota, and it was goooooood......

Whenever I went out West on vacation, I always made it a point to eat a buffalo burger a couple of times.  Also we used to have a local Kroger store that carried ground buffalo.  My wife would occasionally buy some and fix it for me.  YUM!  

Ken Spielvogel said:

I shot a Buffalo on a Ranch when I lived in South Dakota, and it was goooooood......

Every once in while we have goat burgers. Tasty and lean they cook up just like a regular beef burger. Slap em on a bun add your favorite topping and you get a good home grown, home cooked meal.

Had Alligator meat in Florida and it to was goooooood........

I think that Gator would like to invite you over for dinner some night. And YOU would be the dinner! Ha! I can hear him braggin' to his friends, now: "Yeah, well, I had human for dinner the other night. But, dang it, he sure was tough n' salty!"

Yes that would be me "tough n'salty" - he would spit me out.  LOL

Ron Cooper said:

I think that Gator would like to invite you over for dinner some night. And YOU would be the dinner! Ha! I can hear him braggin' to his friends, now: "Yeah, well, I had human for dinner the other night. But, dang it, he sure was tough n' salty!"

That's where we get our Buffalo at the store......our local Kroger! 

Charles Sample said:

Whenever I went out West on vacation, I always made it a point to eat a buffalo burger a couple of times.  Also we used to have a local Kroger store that carried ground buffalo.  My wife would occasionally buy some and fix it for me.  YUM!  

Ken Spielvogel said:

Alligator season starts soon, Sept. 1 and some good eating is to be had. I lost my tags a while back since I am a bit disable and can't keep up with the expectations of a good trapper. I just can't do it any more. They were going to give me just a few {6 tags} last fall but that's when my wife got sick. I have not applied so far this year. Oh well. Let the young men have it...lol

The only Alligator I've ever eaten was from a can! LOL! It was good though.

Alligator in a can - never heard of that. But that's good meat.   We had steaks on the grill yesterday, still like venison better.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service