Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi, my name is Craig, and I'm a meat eater! Yes it's true, I love meat. 

Do you have a favorite meat? Or do you just love all meat? OR, a favorite way to cook meat? 

I'd say I love all kinds of meat, and my mood decides on what I want at any given time. But, if some one told me I could eat only one kind of meat, I think, I'd have to pick Pork. Pork roast, pulled Pork, Pork BBQ, Ham......there's so many basic ways to eat it.

What one meat would you pick if you could only eat one kind? 

Tags: meat

Views: 939

Replies to This Discussion

IT was YEARS ago Ken, while we were living in Maryland. The Super Giant grocery store had some canned Alligator! 

steak,either beef or deer.like them both,the other red meat

Grandaughters birthday today: Grilled Chicken, Mashed potatoes and gravy, salad, and Ice Cream Cake for dessert. She is 14 yrs old today and a very sweet girl.

Spam. Now there's a "meat" you don't see mentioned much anymore. I have to admit, I like it. My sister just gave me a can of Spam with Jalapeno peppers.....she knows that I like hot stuff. Haven't eaten it yet, so I don't know how hot it is. So much stuff says "hot" or "spicey" and it isn't......to me.

I love alligator tail also!

Oh yea, Miss Jan. Fried Alligator, real good. Every year for my oldest grand daughters birthday we fry seafood and Alligator. It's her favorite. When we buy it from the market, it's deboned, with all fat removed then run through a meat tenderizer. When fried it is so good.

Does Corned Beef Hash count as a meat? LOL Go ahead and say it SOS! But I do like that combo with a few eggs!

Oh yes, Corned Beef Hash and Eggs are great, so is Roast Beef Hash.

OK that sounds good too! Another meat/hash on my list!

I LOVE corned beef hash n' eggs! Yum!

Wild Turkey breast cut up breaded and fried!!  It is almost better the next morning cold!!

You know if you ain't eatin pork well you just ain't eatin!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service