Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Blades larger than standard fixed and folding knives. In other words, the top 90% or more of all the knives in use..

***********************************OUR NEWEST SPONSOR******************************************************

Grand Opening Give Drawing!

December 13, 2019|Special Offers

I'll be giving away a couple of items for the Grand Opening of Trestle Pine Knives.  It's also Christmas so it's a win win no matter how you look at it!  All you have to do is subscribe to the Trestle Pine Blog or create an account.  Either of these actions will increase your eligibility for future drawings or specials.

For the Grand Opening by opening an account you become eligible to win either a Marble's Mini-Ax OR an Helle Algonquin neck knife.  The drawing will be held on New Years Eve so you have some time to get your name in.  Grand Opening Give Away Drawing!

Tags: &, (and, Adzes, Axes, Cleavers, Kukris, Machetes, Saws, Tomahawks, Ulus)

Views: 3546

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the input Shlomo.   I have a Collins 28in Boys Axe for most of my wood splitting needs.  I'm looking for something  for some of the smaller chores.  I admit part of the appeal of the tomahawk is its old school mountain man/frontier appeal.

Of course that Marbles Safety Hatchet is also quite appealing.   I need something that both cuts woos and can pound in stakes.   Traditional Hawks have a head that can easily come off.  That can be both an advantage and disadvantage. 

Really not an easy decision to make.

Hm, I see several potential new groups here:  Axes & hatchets, Tomahawks, machetes, Asian blades, kukris...

a few of my kukuri, machete and hawks 

Nice mod on the Estwing!  Right next to the Estwing, is that a Boker?  What's the tanto-tipped one in the upper left near the Schrade cutlass-style machete?  And I'm really curious how that Kabar Kukri machete has been for you -- it looks unused, but that might be the photo...

Jay said:

hey, thanks yup i moded the estwing, yes a boker carnivore plus sk5 hawk, very tough

that tanto i made it was a south american machete, much longer and flimsy so i took out the grinder and put a tanto tip on it 

i love that kabar kukuri, not made in the US made me pause a bit but it has proven to be a good knife 
dead_left_knife_guy said:

Nice mod on the Estwing!  Right next to the Estwing, is that a Boker?  What's the tanto-tipped one in the upper left near the Schrade cutlass-style machete?  And I'm really curious how that Kabar Kukri machete has been for you -- it looks unused, but that might be the photo...

Jay said:

I don't have too much for the bigger stuff, but I'll throw in. LOL

i like big blades ! bring on the zombies! 

That Cold Steel is one of the ugliest things I have...LOL But it would sure do some damage.

lol function over form

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service