Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jeremy B. Buchanan's Discussions (609)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

Featured

"That is one of my considerations as well J.J. I am not sure where we would go for su…"

Jeremy B. Buchanan replied Aug 25, 2016 to Off Grid living and Tiny Houses

7 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

Featured

"That is great Jan, that you and Donnie have been able to down size. I hope that we a…"

Jeremy B. Buchanan replied Aug 24, 2016 to Off Grid living and Tiny Houses

7 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

Featured

"Here are some new items I have gotten recently for camping/bushcrafting. "

Jeremy B. Buchanan replied Jun 20, 2016 to Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking

118 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"In addition to the fun we had, I also brought home some new items for my bushcraft k…"

Jeremy B. Buchanan replied May 20, 2016 to Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking

118 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"It's been a while since I have posted in this thread. My oldest son, Kaleb and I wen…"

Jeremy B. Buchanan replied May 20, 2016 to Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking

118 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"Most of the packages have a ziploc type seal. I will be opening and taking more pics…"

Jeremy B. Buchanan replied Apr 8, 2016 to Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking

118 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"I got a nice package in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to get out and try some of it…"

Jeremy B. Buchanan replied Apr 7, 2016 to Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking

118 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"I did a little camp fire cooking today. I made some bannock bread, on a stick, over…"

Jeremy B. Buchanan replied Jan 9, 2016 to Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking

118 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"Thank you John for recognizing the value it what we were doing. A lot of our family…"

Jeremy B. Buchanan replied Jan 2, 2016 to A New Years Trip to the Woods

4 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

Featured

"We were able to find some large branches that had fallen but were still leaning agai…"

Jeremy B. Buchanan replied Jan 2, 2016 to A New Years Trip to the Woods

4 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by