Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Please tell us about your Outdoor Adventures this Spring or Summer. Tell us the story and if you have pictures please post them to. I think it will be fun to hear about Outdoor adventures from all over the place. It can be anything from the Outdoors: Fishing, Camping, Hiking, Rock Collecting, Gardening, Picture Taking, Exploring and Scouting ext.... Please, let's hear what Ya'll are up to.

Views: 1054

Replies to This Discussion

Ricky, we use a pirogue that is like a kayak, it's just an old Cajun invention. I use to fish one when I was young but my disability keeps me from fishing in a small boat. I really miss it. I even hunted ducks and deer in one. I am thinking about buying a kayak for my girls, they love them. There is a fishing kayak club around here. People are in to it.  

We made it back from Grand Ile. The fishing was okay, we caught a bunch of trout in the surf and on a pier. The crabs were also running and we managed several dozens of them. We bought shrimp to eat and were really surprised at their size. We ate seafood in so many ways, from fried, boiled, grilled and in a Gumbo. I'll post a few pictures later.

Sounds like a great time Robert, and tasty to.

Sorry I haven't posted pictures yet. I've been busy. I promise to get them up soon.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service