Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tobias Gibson's Discussions (2,665)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a list of the the Rough Rider Fixed Blades that I know of.  I know there is…"

Tobias Gibson replied Oct 28, 2014 to All of the Rough Rider Series and Rough rider patterns

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"There are five knives in the Moonshiner Series (I have two)  I believe the series wa…"

Tobias Gibson replied Oct 24, 2014 to All of the Rough Rider Series and Rough rider patterns

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"Okay, it apeears that Rough Rider has released  some new stoneworx knives now with a…"

Tobias Gibson replied Oct 24, 2014 to All of the Rough Rider Series and Rough rider patterns

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"The Stoneworx Series originally consisted of twelve knives.  Since its inception, th…"

Tobias Gibson replied Oct 23, 2014 to All of the Rough Rider Series and Rough rider patterns

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"Known WSB Rough Rider Knives   While I can't say for certain, I believe the list bel…"

Tobias Gibson replied Oct 23, 2014 to All of the Rough Rider Series and Rough rider patterns

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"I forgot about the Lime Green Smooth Bone Paws and Stripes  (a Trapper and a Canoe,…"

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"You have black jigged bone and black smooth bone. Then there is midnight swirl (A co…"

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"The First and second generations share the same pattern number.  So it really come d…"

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"Another series to remember is the Pink Lemonade Rough rider has at least three seri…"

Tobias Gibson replied Oct 22, 2014 to All of the Rough Rider Series and Rough rider patterns

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"Another whittler is RR891  It is a yellow comp Gentleman's Whittler "

Tobias Gibson replied Oct 22, 2014 to All of the Rough Rider Series and Rough rider patterns

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by