Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Many of the Rough Rider patterns I own are similar to some of the Case patterns I own. When comparing the quality, fit and finish these knives are a great value. What really makes them great is I like to use my knives and carry a different knife every few weeks. These knives are affordable enough I can do that without breaking the bank. Currently, I own about 40 RR slip joints and four of the RR linerlock assisted open folders. I know many knife snobs that refuse to own these and won't even consider them, but I really could care less what they think, these are a great value. 

Views: 599

Replies to This Discussion

Ron, I couldn't agree more! RR's are great knives, and not just for the money. After reading some posts about RR, I decided to get one. My first was a Hawkbill with brown stag bone handles. It's not only beautiful and stout, but the blade is 440 SS! I was shocked at the workmanship and am convinced its built as well as any modern Case knife. The next was a RR Reserve RRR002 Kayak, this knife is as close as I have found to be comparable to GEC (!) and Schatt & Morgan, both of which I am a big collector. (As a side note, another made in China knife that I love is a Finch Holiday.)

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service