Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Ron Cooper's Discussions (815)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"Mr. 33, I barely recognize you anymore. Just when I'm getting used to you in a Canoe…"

Ron Cooper replied Jul 27, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Naw! But I might be inclined to call you Beanie, for short. lol "

Ron Cooper replied Jul 21, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Boy, that Boker is yellow on steroids! Especially contrasted next to the Case, which…"

Ron Cooper replied Jul 21, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Don, That RR of yours is beautiful! Like a moth to a flame, I have always been attra…"

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Those are some nice looking Boker's, Ken! I'm a big fan of those match-striker nail…"

Ron Cooper replied Jul 16, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Mexican Bocote? I like that cigar pattern!"

Ron Cooper replied Jul 13, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"No sooner do I comment on how much I am attracted to a "pure" white knife than up ju…"

Ron Cooper replied Jul 13, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"There is something so pure looking about this white Case with that red shield and th…"

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Definitely Hall Of Fame material you have in that sweet little Case, Craig."

Ron Cooper replied Jun 23, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"That's another beauty, Craig. Not being a collector of Case knives I never previousl…"

Ron Cooper replied May 4, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service