Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Rome D. Rushing's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"The pictures of these beautiful knives are really making me jealous. I never see kni…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Apr 27, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Those are some really nice knives.  I have always thought that Boker was premium kni…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Mar 25, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

"Puma now has a line that I think they are calling SSB line. Soligen Steel Blades but…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Feb 6, 2011 to How Many Stockman Knives Do You Own?

17 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ivars

"Well several people have been right. The bottom  knife was bought in about 1979, and…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Feb 5, 2011 to How Many Stockman Knives Do You Own?

17 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ivars

KnifeMaker

"Here is the last one.  I bought this at the gun show also and I believe it is a whit…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Feb 1, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Ok, here is another one that I picked-up at the gun show.  The tang stamp is the sam…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Feb 1, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

""

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

"Well, like I said there was a new catalog just sitting there so I had to order somet…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Feb 1, 2011 to How Many Stockman Knives Do You Own?

17 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ivars

"It looks like I fall right in line with the others, when I am looking at knives a be…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jan 27, 2011 to Favorite Color and Handle Material on a Stockmam

31 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Rick Hooper

"I am not really sure how many stockman pattern knives I have.  Omiting the sowbelly…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jan 20, 2011 to How Many Stockman Knives Do You Own?

17 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ivars

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service