Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

rocky's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"bump"

rocky replied Sep 18, 2009 to any reason to not allow the carry of whatever knife or other weapon if you already have a ccp?

22 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Halicon

KnifeMaker

"well if you want to keep rolling in that direction friend . Come have a look at my t…"

rocky replied Aug 11, 2009 to OK lets talk America...

45 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

"I agree, but the whole point of this thread is that I'm asking if there is a reason…"

rocky replied Aug 11, 2009 to any reason to not allow the carry of whatever knife or other weapon if you already have a ccp?

22 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Halicon

KnifeMaker

"yep,nice"

rocky replied Aug 9, 2009 to OK lets talk America...

45 Feb 27, 2015

"I do agree with you that there needs to be different instruction given under differe…"

rocky replied Aug 8, 2009 to any reason to not allow the carry of whatever knife or other weapon if you already have a ccp?

22 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Halicon

"Indeed true, but what if the other guy has a size advantage on you that you don't th…"

rocky replied Aug 8, 2009 to any reason to not allow the carry of whatever knife or other weapon if you already have a ccp?

22 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Halicon

"exactly, there are situations where a person needs to have a Less lethal level of pr…"

22 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Halicon

"rants perfectly fine, actually it's acceptable and approved here so long as it's pro…"

rocky replied Aug 7, 2009 to any reason to not allow the carry of whatever knife or other weapon if you already have a ccp?

22 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Halicon

KnifeMaker

"Crimson trace is a great product, you can't go wrong with them, they are easy to cle…"

rocky replied Jun 18, 2009 to OK lets talk America...

45 Feb 27, 2015

KnifeMaker

"you can still use it for home and business protection. True glock is a great gun, b…"

rocky replied Jun 17, 2009 to OK lets talk America...

45 Feb 27, 2015

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service