Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Our November contest is brought to you by Mr. Robert Burris

"I was just thinking of a way to promote our club, a little, and thought how about a knife contest that does just that."

Promote iKnifeCollector.com your way

Promote the site somewhere and just put a link in this discussion for us all to see!  

What if it is done not online?  Just put in a pic showing us what you have done!

Every time you promote us you will get a ticket in the drawing…How many tickets will you have?

We will have a giveaway to anyone promoting our community, by pictures or words.

The most creative will receive 3 extra tickets

The drawing will be on Thanksgiving.

Prizes, will be mailed to Miss Jan, next week so she can post up some pictures. There's one real surprise for you Survivalist out there. I won't say anymore, just start promoting IKC. 

Tags: Knife, contest, giveaway, iKnifeCollector, promotion

Views: 1400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Although you can use FB to promote the community, the tickets are issued for promoting membership here  not our FB page

Wonder who will get the first ticket?

Starting to hear some great ideas out there!

I just periodically link this site to my face book, I tell my friends...family...co-workers...

I also promoted the site to some dealers at the ohio knife show...should have taken some flyers...lol

promoting membership here on this site, is accomplished through continued INPUT to groups,leaderboards,blogs

and just saying hi to new members and happy birthdays 

Sue

Well I am sending some postcards to Greg Dash to hand out at shows and he is looking at putting our banner on his website.

Sue I should have thought to send you all some flyers or cards before you went to the show

I just got home from the camp. I'll try to mail things tomorrow.

Well I just told my doctor about the site because we were talking about David Yellowhorse.  Does that count?  I was surprised she knew who David was.

why yes...it does!

Data gets the first ticket for November promotions

Whoo hooo!!!!  Then I was telling her about doctor's knives so the next time I go I need to take a doctor's knife to show her.

Got an official hat pin now.

Talk it up with my neighbors. I have brought most of them in to my home and showed them what I spend my lunch money on. Every time they have asked me where I get my information. I point them to iKC as a great place to get information on all types of knives.

JJ,

I love this!  Donnie was in home depo yesterday with his shirt on that says "ask me about iknifecollector"  and someone did!

Phil, Thats the spirit!  Get him to log on and say Phil sent me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

J.J. Smith III left a comment for Rich Randolph
15 hours ago
Rich Randolph is now a member of iKnife Collector
15 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted a discussion
17 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted photos
17 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted a status
"Thank you for the warm welcome. Looks like the perfect place for me!"
17 hours ago
Lars Ray replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
Saturday
Lars Ray commented on Gary Richard's blog post Clip Knife Pocket Damage Issue Resolved
Apr 12
John left a comment for Jan Carter
Apr 12
John left a comment for dead_left_knife_guy
Apr 12
Jan Carter posted an event

2024 Solvang Custom Knife Show at Hotel Corque

April 26, 2024 to April 27, 2024
Apr 12
Jan Carter left a comment for Wally Guittard
Apr 12
Jan Carter left a comment for John